Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EXP for quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP for quest

There should be an option to do not get exp as a reward for quests. I do not want to level up but I want the reward for quests (all except exp). What should I to do? I lost so many rewards like this If i will get exp I will level up too fast and I won't have a time for prepare equip / daru for new troop on this level

Do the quest or dont. Id just take the exp.
    Unless your one of those >40 bg bullies.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

It's easy to say but I want a reward for 95 devotions. I can't get it without earning exp Same problem in catacombs or dungeons

Comment

hahaha...you want to be a boss in battle ground by doing that right..if you level 39 you will slaughter level 30-38...why you stop leveling?..it is useless dude..just play as should be ...don't be afraid of up level..it's great dude
        I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by R23621641 View Post
          hahaha...you want to be a boss in battle ground by doing that right..if you level 39 you will slaughter level 30-38...why you stop leveling?..it is useless dude..just play as should be ...don't be afraid of up level..it's great dude
          +1

I levelled up....got beaten up, now I can beat up Its the way of bg....why would you play to not level up? If you want to stop levelling, get your talents and use all for talent skills. Stop levelling right away then
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ikciu View Post
            There should be an option to do not get exp as a reward for quests. I do not want to level up but I want the reward for quests (all except exp). What should I to do? I lost so many rewards like this If i will get exp I will level up too fast and I won't have a time for prepare equip / daru for new troop on this level
            I have an idea.
            Stay online for 24 hours a day. Plant only gold seeds. Use the gold you get to level up your astrals or guilds skills.
            Do nothing else, no quests, nothing whatsoever.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

well if ur a lvl 50+ then all u need to do is GET THE EXP AND LEVEL UR TALENT
              if ur below lvl 50 and don't wanna level then try condors method UNTIL U finally want to level up
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Condor - i'm doing exactly this what you wrote except 24hs online But there is no possibility to get some gems / potions / ... so game started to be boring

Comment

Yeah no level up means less things to do.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Ikciu View Post
                    Condor - i'm doing exactly this what you wrote except 24hs online But there is no possibility to get some gems / potions / ... so game started to be boring
                    It's already boring becouse you don;t want to lvl up. Nothing new you can gain while high lvl player getting new thing to do beside lvl up (lvling up tallent)
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                    X