Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gift Piles POLL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Piles POLL

This poll is peoples opionion on what they collected when their were actually 100 gift piles to collect

plz vote on what u actually collected so we can show devs that 100 gift piles are collectable in the 2 and half hr time frame for the full 100
    I collected all 100 gift piles
    61.54%
    I collected only 80 gift piles
    3.85%
    I collected only 60 gift piles
    7.69%
    I collected only 40 gift piles
    26.92%
    I collected only 20 gift piles
    0%
    dont want to collect gift piles
    0%
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-15-2018, 03:24 AM.

dun care on how many piles i have to collect only care about the ammount that comes out a pile

Comment

Think its only 40
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Always 100. Some in morning rest in evening.

Comment

I wouldnt mind 100. 40 is super easy and short.
          S791, Indominus
          Knighted Archer
          Imperials Guild Master

Comment

I'm think you're assuming that giving us 100 gift piles a day would mean 2.5 times more rewards, but that's a really bad assumption. And I don't want to mess around with 100 gift piles to get the same rewards, so I'm very much against changing how it works now. Sure, some days I got all 100, but it's really annoying to remember to run the whole map 5x a day.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              I'm think you're assuming that giving us 100 gift piles a day would mean 2.5 times more rewards, but that's a really bad assumption. And I don't want to mess around with 100 gift piles to get the same rewards, so I'm very much against changing how it works now. Sure, some days I got all 100, but it's really annoying to remember to run the whole map 5x a day.
              but if devs gave more gift piles on holiday events would this be better cuz the holiday blessing tokens ppl don't ave a chance to get any wen sold out for whole event

Comment

considering that most piles only give 1 item (i.e. 1 6th anniversary coin) which means only just over 40 coins per 40 piles. if there were 100 piles we would get at least 100 coins. so the difference is quite considerable. basically we got shafted when they changed to 40 piles.

Comment

40 is enough but need up the rewards again for so far a lousy fu anniversary

Comment

Be nice if they gave them back as they've been missing for a week, games **** now only set up for cashers

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                      considering that most piles only give 1 item (i.e. 1 6th anniversary coin) which means only just over 40 coins per 40 piles. if there were 100 piles we would get at least 100 coins. so the difference is quite considerable. basically we got shafted when they changed to 40 piles.
                      The event was built around the fact that there would only be 40 piles per day. With 100 piles, they would have balanced it by changing the exchange rewards to be a lot worse, or maybe just take more coins to get the same rewards. It's certainly possible, even likely, that rewards would be better with 100 gifts, but extremely unlikely to be the full 2.5x.
                      I'm betting on the rewards being only marginally better with 100 gift piles to collect, with a lot more effort. I might be wrong, but most events show a fairly steady level of rewards. Things that give a lot of extra rewards are either special events, or are rapidly nerfed when they come around again.

Comment

Working...
                      X