stun relic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stun relic

they should nerv that 1 that 1 works to good geting stunned right away then 2 turns later getting stunned again sigh

lol that's my main relic...love it!!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

its the best relic and works like it should even if it works 1 time dose not mean it will always work again in the same fight

Comment

Another whiner about stun, Just like when Holy Seal Stunned everyone

Comment

HS was less annoying hten this one just for sissy's stun if you need to win fight that way cus you to scared to fight without sigh

Comment

I noticed that on one-on-one battles, the trigger for stun (relic) is just right, it is just as it is described at 15%. However, on group battles (arena, imp war, etc), it seems to trigger far often. I had an experience of being stunned for 6 turns (group arena of 3v3 - triggered twice back to back), got my turn, and then surprisingly, got stunned again with relic - so that's another 3 turns. Perhaps a way to increase stun resistance or something? Or decrease the number of turns that you are stunned? Not fun if pvp is just a race to stun each other.

Comment

I assume that you noticed as well that with 1 versus 1 when it stunn's after that it often keeps doing it so it puts stun over stun over stun So i do not see the 15% really being right on that 1.

Unfortunate they do not check everything good enough before dumping it in the big pool and expect you as player to make movie clips screenshots etc of every thing you do to prove things sometimes over and over and over again like Players have nothing else to do then making video clips and screenshots after every click or button they touch in game

Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

stun relic procs way more often than any other. hide rarely procs at all. their tables are messed up.

Comment

specter talisman debuff who makes you not get any buff 3 turns proc alot more then stun

Comment

I think stun is still governed by the influence stat, so if you haven't leveled your penetration/influence talent, you may get stunned more often than others. That may affect how people are seeing the proc rate. I don't see it proc all that often, but my talent is at level 8, so relatively high.

But I will say that 3 turns is just too long, even in a 1 on 1 fight where turns come around faster. In an arena fight, 3 turns means you might as well go get lunch, because you're not doing anything for a while.

Comment

I think the 3 turns is too much as well, all the more since stun won't let u do anything for the whole 3 turns, even as much as a basic attack. When it happens back to back, then it is even worse, as you can lose more than 3 turns consecutively. Guess a possible solution would be to reduce the number of times you are stunned, 2 turns at best.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        I think stun is still governed by the influence stat, so if you haven't leveled your penetration/influence talent, you may get stunned more often than others. That may affect how people are seeing the proc rate. I don't see it proc all that often, but my talent is at level 8, so relatively high.

But I will say that 3 turns is just too long, even in a 1 on 1 fight where turns come around faster. In an arena fight, 3 turns means you might as well go get lunch, because you're not doing anything for a while.
                        This got me thinking. Influence stat maxes out at 6002 if I am not mistaken. So if you go up against someone and you are both maxed on influence stat, wouldn't that cancel each other out?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

This got me thinking. Influence stat maxes out at 6002 if I am not mistaken. So if you go up against someone and you are both maxed on influence stat, wouldn't that cancel each other out?
                          The mechanism of influence was never explained, so there's no telling if it's as effective offensively as defensively. Entirely possible that it eventually becomes meaningless since you can't add more from anywhere, and everyone is maxed out. It stands to reason that you can't go over 100%, though, so equal influence probably still means a reduction in stun rate. To get the full 15% effective rate, you probably need a significantly higher influence than your target.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

The mechanism of influence was never explained, so there's no telling if it's as effective offensively as defensively. Entirely possible that it eventually becomes meaningless since you can't add more from anywhere, and everyone is maxed out. It stands to reason that you can't go over 100%, though, so equal influence probably still means a reduction in stun rate. To get the full 15% effective rate, you probably need a significantly higher influence than your target.
                            I was going by the description of the influence stat, "increases chance to stun target and decreases chance to be stunned." Going by that, it sounds like it would cancel each other out if both parties are maxed and the relic would actually have a 15% chance. But I am sure there is more to it than that. Either way, the relic seems to work much better than 15%.

Comment

chance that relic works is to high facing some battles coompletly stunned whole fight think its kinda lame and chicken if you need to win like that

Comment

Working...
                              X