No announcement yet.

Special "Award" For Cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say just ban them. They all know the terms of service, and they take a greater piece of the pie from other players on world boss, help their guild win the weekly guild battles, plunder you, kill you and get more honor in battleground etc. Just a suspension and lowering of astrals doesn't really cut it in my opinion to make up for the damage done.

Comment

Very creative..

But why not just ban the cuplrits? Make an example of them.. Current method R2 applies isn't really a punishment is it.. Rather an invitation to more would be and existing cheaters.

Comment

Nope They Wouldnt Bann those Cheater,why? do u Know that Some Cheater is A Great Balen Spender as Well? they are indesicive becuz they dont want to cut the Income came from those "Balener+Cheater",for some example i have found a cheater but balener as well which spent about 1500$ in this Game,now To Your Experience how u will dealt with that of your top Income Source??? dont reply me with such childish Answer sweetheart,I Know this is the real Problem they faced,thats why i called the Problem "Indesiciveness" :P

Comment

Originally posted by aprillino View Post
          Nope They Wouldnt Bann those Cheater,why? do u Know that Some Cheater is A Great Balen Spender as Well? they are indesicive becuz they dont want to cut the Income came from those "Balener+Cheater",for some example i have found a cheater but balener as well which spent about 1500$ in this Game,now To Your Experience how u will dealt with that of your top Income Source??? dont reply me with such childish Answer sweetheart,I Know this is the real Problem they faced,thats why i called the Problem "Indesiciveness" :P
          Irrelevant.

Ban is the best way to prevent this. ONE Cashier who cheats could make many other cashiers leave the game because they tolerate that. Hence they lose more paying players.

Comment

Working...
          X