Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Special "Award" For Cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aprillino
    started a topic Special "Award" For Cheater

Special "Award" For Cheater

My Dear Wartune developer,

i have seen so many "Not So Fruitful and wasting Time" Effort from this game Developer to Do "Not too Harmfull so they not go to other Games" Punishment to the Cheater,for this i suggest to give them (Cheater) some "Award" instead of useless punishment:
    1. U can add a "VIP" Word/Symbol next To Our IGN,why U Can't add a "Cheat" Word/Symbol in their IGN Too? this will separate the Normal Player,VIP Player, n Cheater Player.......why,cuz if u have been beaten by "Cheat" Player u didn't need to be so Mad isn't it? the Guild who want to accept someone with "Cheat" Mark on their IGN will think twice/Thrice b4 accpeted them,this is like "Social Punnishment" for the Cheater
    2. U can Make this a Good Business,if a Player with "Cheat" Symbol in their IGN want to remove it,u can sell an In Game Item cost 5000 Balen to erase it :P, U can Name that Item "Cheater wanna Be Good dildo" or else heheh,basically a "Cheat" player is Powerfull so sometimes their will want to maintain their Character since maybe the Recent cheat is already inactive or they have spent a lot of time to build that Good For Nothing Character.
    3. U Can Give Them "Cheat ToKen" instead of "VIP Token",this Cheat Token is Cannot be sold and will increase in number daily,and it will consume 1 inventory Each,soo the cheater need to build Voucher to make room for inventory hahaha
    4. Or Just Give them deadly Viruses for their Computer as Award that will be good too

Haill Cheater

• R22729751
    replied
    Originally posted by aprillino View Post
    Nope They Wouldnt Bann those Cheater,why? do u Know that Some Cheater is A Great Balen Spender as Well? they are indesicive becuz they dont want to cut the Income came from those "Balener+Cheater",for some example i have found a cheater but balener as well which spent about 1500$ in this Game,now To Your Experience how u will dealt with that of your top Income Source??? dont reply me with such childish Answer sweetheart,I Know this is the real Problem they faced,thats why i called the Problem "Indesiciveness" :P
    Irrelevant.

Ban is the best way to prevent this. ONE Cashier who cheats could make many other cashiers leave the game because they tolerate that. Hence they lose more paying players.

Leave a comment:

• aprillino
    replied
    Nope They Wouldnt Bann those Cheater,why? do u Know that Some Cheater is A Great Balen Spender as Well? they are indesicive becuz they dont want to cut the Income came from those "Balener+Cheater",for some example i have found a cheater but balener as well which spent about 1500$ in this Game,now To Your Experience how u will dealt with that of your top Income Source??? dont reply me with such childish Answer sweetheart,I Know this is the real Problem they faced,thats why i called the Problem "Indesiciveness" :P

Leave a comment:

• R22729751
    replied
    Very creative..

But why not just ban the cuplrits? Make an example of them.. Current method R2 applies isn't really a punishment is it.. Rather an invitation to more would be and existing cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    I say just ban them. They all know the terms of service, and they take a greater piece of the pie from other players on world boss, help their guild win the weekly guild battles, plunder you, kill you and get more honor in battleground etc. Just a suspension and lowering of astrals doesn't really cut it in my opinion to make up for the damage done.

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    +1,000,000,000 to this idea. love it !

Leave a comment:

• aprillino
    replied
    The Longer The Games Developer Need to solve this Cheater Issue= the More Players quitting this game. i have seen many top players account inactive during this Weeks,The Indecisiveness of this Game developer will bring this Game to Ruin,thats why i post u Some of Idea to Punish the Hackers/Cheater,as long as u Idle u will find "ONLY CHEATER PRESENT NOW IN YOUR GAME",all good Buyer/Customer/ which see how u handle this Problem are all Long Gone, I Know this Is Business,in Business u First must to Know which are a good Customer n which are not,i dont Know what happen with this game crew,there are 2 Possibilities taht i have been think of:
    1. This Game Crew has a good Technical Crew but no Business talent: They still indesicive how to handle this Problem due they do not undesrtand Business
    2. This Game Actually understand how to handle the issue with their business sense,but didn't now how to do it,cuz their technical team suck
    3. This Game has a super sucky technical Crew n didn't know how to handle Business,IF this What Happen.............Bye Bye Wartune...u shpuld call it "CHEATUNE" That would be sound right

Bye

Leave a comment:

• shadowball2
    replied
    I actually like the ideas presented
    It will make the game entertaining

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    If you feel there is a unresolved issue, then please file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/

Leave a comment:

• katherine3232
    replied
    we have two astral cheaters on our realm and i'd like to see them banned as well and all gear taken. then after 30 days they can resume. if the cheat again ban forever . I dont think anything will happen though as it ha already been 2 weeks since R2 games was made aware and all people who sent screenshots have been getting as a response is we are looking into and they will be dealt with . By the time they get around to it our server will be long dead as about 20 people a day or more quit because of them.. it isn't much fun when you go up against someone with 60k astrals when the third best player on server has 28k . anyhow i'll keep you updated if anything happens to them or if i simply find a new game to play where cheaters are indeed punished

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    I like the number 3 idea cause its plain funny

the number 2 is not good

whats the point if u can erase something which is ur punishment for some cash

number 1 idea is pretty good i like it too

number 4 well i say thats wayyyyyyy above what a game should be doing i am pretty sure it will never happen

so final result

Idea 1 and Idea 3 gets a +1
    Idea 2 and Idea 4 gets a -1

Each

Leave a comment:

• aprillino
    replied
    Lets support this thread n make em reality hahaha,i wanna see it,really wanna see it hehe

Leave a comment:

• vinemaster
    replied
    I say just ban them give them a 30-90 day ban remove all gear and astrals from there bags and keep tabs on the gold they get ,balens ect from now on they do it again permanent ban...

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    i like #1 and #2. but #4 is way too much.

Leave a comment:

• Evillicious
    replied
    Originally posted by aprillino View Post
    My Dear Wartune developer,

i have seen so many "Not So Fruitful and wasting Time" Effort from this game Developer to Do "Not too Harmfull so they not go to other Games" Punishment to the Cheater,for this i suggest to give them (Cheater) some "Award" instead of useless punishment:
    1. U can add a "VIP" Word/Symbol next To Our IGN,why U Can't add a "Cheat" Word/Symbol in their IGN Too? this will separate the Normal Player,VIP Player, n Cheater Player.......why,cuz if u have been beaten by "Cheat" Player u didn't need to be so Mad isn't it? the Guild who want to accept someone with "Cheat" Mark on their IGN will think twice/Thrice b4 accpeted them,this is like "Social Punnishment" for the Cheater
    2. U can Make this a Good Business,if a Player with "Cheat" Symbol in their IGN want to remove it,u can sell an In Game Item cost 5000 Balen to erase it :P, U can Name that Item "Cheater wanna Be Good dildo" or else heheh,basically a "Cheat" player is Powerfull so sometimes their will want to maintain their Character since maybe the Recent cheat is already inactive or they have spent a lot of time to build that Good For Nothing Character.
    3. U Can Give Them "Cheat ToKen" instead of "VIP Token",this Cheat Token is Cannot be sold and will increase in number daily,and it will consume 1 inventory Each,soo the cheater need to build Voucher to make room for inventory hahaha
    4. Or Just Give them deadly Viruses for their Computer as Award that will be good too

Haill Cheater
    i like that thread.. I say combo of punishment 1 and 2.. apply Cheater on their Char like VIP then if they want to get rid of it, cost them 5K balens to buy a new title with the Cheatter wanna be good and a ♥♥♥♥ icon... hahah
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-17-2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

Working...
X