Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special "Award" For Cheater

My Dear Wartune developer,

i have seen so many "Not So Fruitful and wasting Time" Effort from this game Developer to Do "Not too Harmfull so they not go to other Games" Punishment to the Cheater,for this i suggest to give them (Cheater) some "Award" instead of useless punishment:
    1. U can add a "VIP" Word/Symbol next To Our IGN,why U Can't add a "Cheat" Word/Symbol in their IGN Too? this will separate the Normal Player,VIP Player, n Cheater Player.......why,cuz if u have been beaten by "Cheat" Player u didn't need to be so Mad isn't it? the Guild who want to accept someone with "Cheat" Mark on their IGN will think twice/Thrice b4 accpeted them,this is like "Social Punnishment" for the Cheater
    2. U can Make this a Good Business,if a Player with "Cheat" Symbol in their IGN want to remove it,u can sell an In Game Item cost 5000 Balen to erase it :P, U can Name that Item "Cheater wanna Be Good dildo" or else heheh,basically a "Cheat" player is Powerfull so sometimes their will want to maintain their Character since maybe the Recent cheat is already inactive or they have spent a lot of time to build that Good For Nothing Character.
    3. U Can Give Them "Cheat ToKen" instead of "VIP Token",this Cheat Token is Cannot be sold and will increase in number daily,and it will consume 1 inventory Each,soo the cheater need to build Voucher to make room for inventory hahaha
    4. Or Just Give them deadly Viruses for their Computer as Award that will be good too

Haill Cheater

I like suggestion 3.

Comment

these ideas should give wannabe cheaters something to think about.lol

Comment

+1 to suggestion 3 very funny yet fitting
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

lol numer 3 is funny ,vote for number 3 ))
          IGN: MeFiss
          Class: Mage
          Server: [S78]Mortling Stronghold
          Guild: TITANS

Comment

Originally posted by aprillino View Post
            My Dear Wartune developer,

i have seen so many "Not So Fruitful and wasting Time" Effort from this game Developer to Do "Not too Harmfull so they not go to other Games" Punishment to the Cheater,for this i suggest to give them (Cheater) some "Award" instead of useless punishment:
            1. U can add a "VIP" Word/Symbol next To Our IGN,why U Can't add a "Cheat" Word/Symbol in their IGN Too? this will separate the Normal Player,VIP Player, n Cheater Player.......why,cuz if u have been beaten by "Cheat" Player u didn't need to be so Mad isn't it? the Guild who want to accept someone with "Cheat" Mark on their IGN will think twice/Thrice b4 accpeted them,this is like "Social Punnishment" for the Cheater
            2. U can Make this a Good Business,if a Player with "Cheat" Symbol in their IGN want to remove it,u can sell an In Game Item cost 5000 Balen to erase it :P, U can Name that Item "Cheater wanna Be Good dildo" or else heheh,basically a "Cheat" player is Powerfull so sometimes their will want to maintain their Character since maybe the Recent cheat is already inactive or they have spent a lot of time to build that Good For Nothing Character.
            3. U Can Give Them "Cheat ToKen" instead of "VIP Token",this Cheat Token is Cannot be sold and will increase in number daily,and it will consume 1 inventory Each,soo the cheater need to build Voucher to make room for inventory hahaha
            4. Or Just Give them deadly Viruses for their Computer as Award that will be good too

Haill Cheater
            i like that thread.. I say combo of punishment 1 and 2.. apply Cheater on their Char like VIP then if they want to get rid of it, cost them 5K balens to buy a new title with the Cheatter wanna be good and a ♥♥♥♥ icon... hahah
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-17-2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: language
            Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i like #1 and #2. but #4 is way too much.

Comment

I say just ban them give them a 30-90 day ban remove all gear and astrals from there bags and keep tabs on the gold they get ,balens ect from now on they do it again permanent ban...

Comment

Lets support this thread n make em reality hahaha,i wanna see it,really wanna see it hehe

Comment

I like the number 3 idea cause its plain funny

the number 2 is not good

whats the point if u can erase something which is ur punishment for some cash

number 1 idea is pretty good i like it too

number 4 well i say thats wayyyyyyy above what a game should be doing i am pretty sure it will never happen

so final result

Idea 1 and Idea 3 gets a +1
                    Idea 2 and Idea 4 gets a -1

Each
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

we have two astral cheaters on our realm and i'd like to see them banned as well and all gear taken. then after 30 days they can resume. if the cheat again ban forever . I dont think anything will happen though as it ha already been 2 weeks since R2 games was made aware and all people who sent screenshots have been getting as a response is we are looking into and they will be dealt with . By the time they get around to it our server will be long dead as about 20 people a day or more quit because of them.. it isn't much fun when you go up against someone with 60k astrals when the third best player on server has 28k . anyhow i'll keep you updated if anything happens to them or if i simply find a new game to play where cheaters are indeed punished

Comment

If you feel there is a unresolved issue, then please file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I actually like the ideas presented
                          It will make the game entertaining

Comment

The Longer The Games Developer Need to solve this Cheater Issue= the More Players quitting this game. i have seen many top players account inactive during this Weeks,The Indecisiveness of this Game developer will bring this Game to Ruin,thats why i post u Some of Idea to Punish the Hackers/Cheater,as long as u Idle u will find "ONLY CHEATER PRESENT NOW IN YOUR GAME",all good Buyer/Customer/ which see how u handle this Problem are all Long Gone, I Know this Is Business,in Business u First must to Know which are a good Customer n which are not,i dont Know what happen with this game crew,there are 2 Possibilities taht i have been think of:
                            1. This Game Crew has a good Technical Crew but no Business talent: They still indesicive how to handle this Problem due they do not undesrtand Business
                            2. This Game Actually understand how to handle the issue with their business sense,but didn't now how to do it,cuz their technical team suck
                            3. This Game has a super sucky technical Crew n didn't know how to handle Business,IF this What Happen.............Bye Bye Wartune...u shpuld call it "CHEATUNE" That would be sound right

Bye

Comment

+1,000,000,000 to this idea. love it !
                              permanent ban those hackers!
                              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
                              X