Clear All

• R22289894
    replied
    a well will end up the carbage bin like all other events they cant fix

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
    MemoryLane we need to be informed what happen with wartopia ? why u released sometin that created so many problems ? as players and cashers I beleive we need from u to be honest with us and tell what happen....and most important why your company has stoped to inform us about changes ? I have the feeling nobody takes action and we deserve and explanation about wartopia and why went wrong ....
    I'm going to presume that when you say 'you' and 'your', you are referring to R2, and you only tagged me because you know I'll answer the question.

Wartopia was tested in a test server, worked fine. They then participated in the event on an oceanic server, and it worked fine. It wasn't until the event went live on Euro servers that major issues were being reported, though some who experienced issues were also on an oceanic server, and the issues snowballed through the rest of the time zone. At this moment, no one knows why it started off fine and then severely bugged for most people through the rest of the day. The issues will be addressed before the next instance, which will most likely be next month but has not yet been confirmed.

I'm not sure what changes you are referring to that haven't been announced.

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    MemoryLane we need to be informed what happen with wartopia ? why u released sometin that created so many problems ? as players and cashers I beleive we need from u to be honest with us and tell what happen....and most important why your company has stoped to inform us about changes ? I have the feeling nobody takes action and we deserve and explanation about wartopia and why went wrong ....

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    How can a company release an event badly bugged as wartopia? I got stuck 10 minutes into it, other people getting black screens after it's over, not being able to attack anything because it says in battle, not even able to collect anything. They just throwing stuff together in a hurry in hopes of people blindly spend on it?

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    is the most useless event that was created ... and we all have to tell to change or remove ... is not workin since theyr servers are not stable for 1 h ... another think is rewards are made in base of what ? this kind of marketing is bad for R2 ... I hope ppl who cash more then me to think twice from now on ... we have play the game for fun and this time the game was not fun ... to bad R2 games ....

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    well done r2 same old same old c rap WARTOPIA bugged cant kill no one as no one in war refresh people turn up cant atk it say they not there .go atk lord cant as it always saying in fight even though no one to be seen. great, took you months to make this **** think next time you better start to use test servers as you to **** to get things to work first time as per normal think you better bin wartopia then wartune if this the sort of programming you can only come up with .6 years of this **** for what to be ignored when you put in bugs and loss of rewards thank you for nothing

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    lords never arround either so useless quest emptying carts impossible to... have the monkey's tested this before they putted out ??

lords to hard to kill to sigh
    Last edited by R22289894; 08-19-2018, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    well done... err NOT !!!
    same **** as battle grounds, one hour of running around and dragging carts or killing ppl.
    hardly a good pvp event.
    and oh well the 5 min idle kick out is back as well.
    you can't even go to toilet in one hour.... the devs must have a good and strong bladder....
    besides that even on my very fast connection its like carts moving themself through the map
    and teleporting characters.
    again well done devs... still NOT !!!

Leave a comment:

• Evel...
    replied
    omg my current chat is not even working !!!!!

can t attack ppl, the players I see are not nearby

I agree REMOVE this **** !!!

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    another epic fail lots of lag ppl that cant see players or what so ever cant see the chat and all this for what? those lousy rewards

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Sounds like Fun not able to move ............lagtopia instead of wartopia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X