Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartopia is horrid

So, Wartopia is absolutely garbage.

My merged server (727) got paired up against 2 WAY bigger servers (392 and 634), one of which holds our regions strongest player (140m BR) aswell as a few other top 10/20 BR players...

I don't see how this is a fair match-up at all. We're completely unable to do anything because we're majorly outnumbered and outpowered.

Not only that, but Idols are impossible. I've personally went to that part of the map and they're nowhere to be found. Resources are almost impossible to collect because you're at 50% speed in enemy territory, and have to go ALL the way back into your territory to your Lord. God forbid if you're lord is small compared to the other servers, then he's being killed as soon as he respawns making it impossible to turn in resources.

So, PLEASE. Tell me Wartunes, how is this event even possible or stand a chance? At least in BG's, smaller people can make a run for flag, or at the very least kill npc's and collect resources. Wartopia is only beneficial to the top 10 or so players from what I've seen, and that's IF they don't get paired against servers way stronger than them. So for us smaller players who don't spend tons of $$$ on this game, how are we supposed to even manage in this event?

Some solutions:
    -Make a matchmaking system that doesn't cause mass chaos. Could make that system based off total server BR, or Top 10's BR to make matching similar BR range.
    -Change the Resource system. Either remove/reduce the 50% speed debuff, or make a turn-in that's closer to the border of the maps and that isn't killable.
    -Change the time of Wartopia. You have Eud Domain right before it, Venus right after it, and Hero Trial during it... This is NOT a good time for a new event that doesn't even have that great of rewards. I don't know what day or time you could move it to, to make it better but. This definitely is not worth the hassle.
    -Rewards, definitely need some rework. I don't know how much currency you get after Wartopia (I'm writing this while it's ongoing) but the rewards definitely don't look worthwhile. Specially considering the #1 Personal Player ranking only gets 9500 points, I can't see the rewards being worth it at all unless you get WAY more than that actually playing the event.

The ONLY benefit I saw with Wartopia, is you still get rewards after you leave. So I could leave 25 minutes in to go to Hero Trial, and still get rewards.
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

Also, several people had bugs to where they couldnt see players, thus having to refresh.

Did r2 test this event AT ALL before releasing it ffs?
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

Comment

you're just now realizing how the dev's and this game is. they cater to the higher players and could care less about the small peon players. all they care about is the money and roll out the red carpet for the ones that spend the money and help them get even stronger and screw everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamWarrior0011 View Post
        you're just now realizing how the dev's and this game is. they cater to the higher players and could care less about the small peon players. all they care about is the money and roll out the red carpet for the ones that spend the money and help them get even stronger and screw everyone else.
        May be so, but big cashers only last so long before they stop. It's better to prioritize and focus on the big players, but still give smaller players and people who cash minorly a reason to still cash and play.
        S791, Indominus
        Knighted Archer
        Imperials Guild Master

Comment

true. in my opinion if it wasnt for the non cashers or ones who spend a little here and there there wouldnt be a game. heavy cashers dont want to fight with other heavy cashers and their proving it now going after lower BR players so instead of focusing on heavy cashers they should focus on the non cashers to keep the heavy cashers here. they can give non's more incentives to play and grow quicker like they do with heavy cashers and keep heavy cashers happy also. more and more people are leaving i see but not sure if its like you said cause of the matching or the lag, no incentives or the bugs this game has. but do you think there would be a game with just a bunch of heavy cashers

Comment

Originally posted by DreamWarrior0011 View Post
            true. in my opinion if it wasnt for the non cashers or ones who spend a little here and there there wouldnt be a game. heavy cashers dont want to fight with other heavy cashers and their proving it now going after lower BR players so instead of focusing on heavy cashers they should focus on the non cashers to keep the heavy cashers here. they can give non's more incentives to play and grow quicker like they do with heavy cashers and keep heavy cashers happy also. more and more people are leaving i see but not sure if its like you said cause of the matching or the lag, no incentives or the bugs this game has. but do you think there would be a game with just a bunch of heavy cashers
            Nope, I came from a PC game called Evony (before it was all bots and cheats)
            and without the little guys and small cashers, there wouldn't be a game at all.

Completely different games but same ideology for Wartune
            S791, Indominus
            Knighted Archer
            Imperials Guild Master

Comment

had to leave several time cause after winning a battle you just get teleported into nowhere that is if you already see the enemy's and not able to do anything
              need to leave several time and re enter alone already to see other players
              points did not count up and or just disappear
              can not exit or can not move cause your team mate is in battle?????? single battles all over the place ?????
              other icon harvest from as a quest not possible cause even so you go to the point it supposed to be it is not there!!! so you can not do your quest for it.
              and so are there many more errors........ put it back to the table and test it properly before releasing this nonsense ...Oh do not test with just 1 or 2 or 3 accounts no test it with the amount of accounts that you put as servers together in it!
              1 Big mega disaster further

Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

it's funny that people view things in terms of who benefitted, cashers or non-cashers. Nobody benefitted.

Comment

what i saw my wartopiait was laggy as hell even thou my internet is fast

every time I attacked some1 it kept saying cant attack party in battle (WELL DONE IF YOU MAKE A PARTY TEAM PPL CANT ATTACK YOU) how fair is that

the speed when collecting is absorbed indeed I could make a coffee by time I got to where I dumped it

MAP TOO BIG

end reward stupid shop over priced

end of server rewards gold 100% for mpds (NOOBS WE AVE PLENTY OF GOLD WE DONT NEED ANY MORE) CHANGE IT FOR DARU SO WE CAN UPGRADE BEAST

Comment

have plenty of daru to and beast max so they need find other something but they hide all good stuff behind HIGH prices or balens

Comment

Working...
                    X