Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reward system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward system

I think a reward of anything less than 10 is crazy. 10 of anything, getting 1 when you need thousands is just plain cheap, R2 does good for awhile, then back peddles to giving pure **** to nothing.
    Tattoo's are a pure waste of time....we need another system to gain Knight Hood. Lag is terrible..as usual. I would like to see auto pathing in dungeons...dont be afraid to make some changes for the better. Thx for listening

Which reward system are you referring to specifically?

Tattoos have already been reduced to a manageable level. It really didn't take very long to get the required tattoo stats, especially since engraving adds to that requirement.

Lag is always terrible. I don't really see them being able to do much about that, without removing most things from the game. This game is almost too big for what it is.

Auto pathing in dungeons wouldn't be a good idea. Too much of a chance of someone in auto being less laggy than other people and killing the mobs before the rest of the party can get to the fight, which means they lose out on rewards. Dungeons aren't big enough to really need auto pathing.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Which reward system are you referring to specifically?

Tattoos have already been reduced to a manageable level. It really didn't take very long to get the required tattoo stats, especially since engraving adds to that requirement.

Lag is always terrible. I don't really see them being able to do much about that, without removing most things from the game. This game is almost too big for what it is.

Auto pathing in dungeons wouldn't be a good idea. Too much of a chance of someone in auto being less laggy than other people and killing the mobs before the rest of the party can get to the fight, which means they lose out on rewards. Dungeons aren't big enough to really need auto pathing.
      yes too big for the devs to handle

1: remove old city and place new npc in cloud city which holds the stuff for leveling buildings etc from old city

2: we do not need flashing icons top of screen just a icon pop to appear up wen a event starts

3: nerf get rid of old stuff ppl wont need sylph atoll as slyphs are easy to get now using the new campaign essence of sylph

reward system: nerf all shops and make a new shop that holds all items needed for players (tokens from imp war Athena ares wars wartopia) make 1 new token which can be used for this 1 shop

Lag : just upgrade ur server hosting better quality and stabalility

don't need auto pathing just a afk for all
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-21-2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Most of us do not do those events (imp. war - athena - ares - wartopia etc) as they are on at stupid times. Wartopia is at 3am for me and the others at 4am, not getting out of bed just to do those events. Anyway enough is nerfed without nerfing any more, look at mini games, how much they have been nerfed, now I only do gems. Since I don't do the campaigns and thus do not get campaign essence, and therefore only get from sylph atoll when doing hot event, this would mean I would not getting any sylph essence, since I do not do campaigns anymore. The icons at top of screen are rubbish, always ones you do not use on first layer with the ones you do need on second, so always needing to click to find those you want. They could make a folder with all the casher icons in it for those who cash and this would tidy up the icons. As to the city - old city = no lag ---- cloud city = laggy laggy laggy, so spend most of my time in old city to reduce lag.

Comment

Working...
        X