Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Material Prices

So, this suggestion is kinda minor but.

Can we change the gear mat prices in the guild shop?

600 contribution per lv 6 crystaloid (for novice gear) is kinda absurd. 4 pieces of novice gear would cost you 360m gold?
    Should be A LOT lower than that imo. I'd say 60 contribution sounds reasonable, as you need 150 per gear, making it 9k contribution per gear, aka 9m gold.
    This would definitely affect early game play, because for new servers, it's kinda annoying grinding to 80 and then having to blitz low level campaigns just to finish your gear set, not to mention getting refining materials. 60 would be an ideal number imo, but even getting it reduced to 150 would be nice.
    Same goes with the lv 70 stone that you need for gear that can be bought with contribution.Those are 800 contribution each (making it even more expensive to buy and make gear with). So ideally these could be reduced to 150 or 300.

Even with these numbers, buying gear is still an absurd amount of money but, gold is somewhat easy to accumulate early game (though we go through tons by doing gear synth and holy forge) but it'd make it easier for new servers early on.

Just my 2 cents
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

why make it easier then it is already ... you getting your non knighthood talent points for free you getting tons of other stuff a lot easier then older players, prices are a lot lower for gems and for a lot of other stuff they reduced prices or lowered the qualifications these day's for almost everything already and still you want it easier lol
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      why make it easier then it is already ... you getting your non knighthood talent points for free you getting tons of other stuff a lot easier then older players, prices are a lot lower for gems and for a lot of other stuff they reduced prices or lowered the qualifications these day's for almost everything already and still you want it easier lol
      This is just for the gear prices on the Novice (Lv 10) and Legend Novice (Lv 30) gear materials you can buy via Guild Contribution...
      It has nothing to do with knighthood, Class Advancement, or anything like that. Simply letting players use GOLD to buy low level gear for either refinement materials, or to save them stamina which can be used for extra xp.
      S791, Indominus
      Knighted Archer
      Imperials Guild Master

Comment

all the stuff to lvl up or gaining for gear is so easy now a days you should had cryed when you played this game 5 years back.. lvl 70/80 gear so freaking cheap and easy to get now KH so easy now.. they made stuff to easy

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          all the stuff to lvl up or gaining for gear is so easy now a days you should had cryed when you played this game 5 years back.. lvl 70/80 gear so freaking cheap and easy to get now KH so easy now.. they made stuff to easy
          I played the game back in it's Facebook times, before sylphs and euds and all this extra ****.
          Back when it was Clothing > Everyone...

I'm just trying to point out a currently useless option in the guild shop. My goal is to either remove it and replace it with something worthwhile, or reduce it's price.
          Yes it's very easy to get gear, I get that and so does everyone else. I'm just saying, if you're going to make the mats purchasable with gold/contribution, no reason why they should be the price they're currently at.

This isn't a year ago, or 5 years ago. Regardless of what it was in the past, it's the now. So unless you're giving useful feedback for this post, don't reply. Thx
          S791, Indominus
          Knighted Archer
          Imperials Guild Master

Comment

they wont change it as they dont raise buy limits almost maxxed out on guild contri.. so many useless items in guild shop and the other shops they remove all use full stuff and hide it behind balens

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
              Yea too easy for now. Back then its too hard for free users and low cash player, but its more fun than now.

Comment

Working...
              X