Dragonchant in arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    That would take out like 60% of the things one has to do in order to improve due to the developers' stupidity. Before all this bull and 5.1, everyone was able to be matched fairly. The only ones were crying were those who wanted fast easy victories just because the fights take too long (well, if your team was built right and the other team was built right IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT LONG!!!). The other 40% I just don't give a damn any more since it went to tihs. I'll come back to play when they finally get their heads out of their posterior ends or that a new team that knows how to make a game takes over.
    well if they reduce the fights down to just 5 and higher the rewards for win and loss its over in a flash

win or loose I just save the insignia

dragonchant in arena every one has same function to use or not to use but if u don't like it don't enter pvp

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

well if they reduce the fights down to just 5 and higher the rewards for win and loss its over in a flash

win or loose I just save the insignia

dragonchant in arena every one has same function to use or not to use but if u don't like it don't enter pvp
      Well, you know they won't even do that, lol. Even if I take the thickest phone book possibly made and let it rip up side their head.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X