About Mount [Limited]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Mount [Limited]

as far as i know about mount that the mount stats is stack i think this is not fair if no limit each character. because if They have 10 mount or more for example, the basic status of the character will rise drastically. In my opinion there should be a limit each character, for example, one character has a maximum of 10 mount or if they want change mount they must sell one of they have. may this rule more fair.

I just give my suggestion for make game more interesting CMIIW

Limiting mounts will limit balens spent on mounts, so I dont think this will happen.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

Originally posted by R24442333 View Post
      as far as i know about mount that the mount stats is stack i think this is not fair if no limit each character. because if They have 10 mount or more for example, the basic status of the character will rise drastically. In my opinion there should be a limit each character, for example, one character has a maximum of 10 mount or if they want change mount they must sell one of they have. may this rule more fair.

I just give my suggestion for make game more interesting CMIIW
      If you spend more time and money on a Free to play game you will get advantage over others that dont use as much time and money.
      Grab your wallet and throw away your life and get more mounts!

Comment

If it's not in the Chinese wartune, it won't be in our version.

It's useless to suggest it here because it does absolutely nothing.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

- 1 pointless

Comment

1 reason why?

Cause whats the point in limiting mount

if ur collection in mounts is limited then ur status is also limited

even if ur a non casher u can still get the balens mounts with free balens like how i am trying to get

for mounts alone i am against limitation
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

0ne char have 10 mount max i think not bad and enough couze we still can train them

Comment

Originally posted by R24442333 View Post
                0ne char have 10 mount max i think not bad and enough couze we still can train them
                10 is too low
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

actually, it fair,
                  ballen mount only give 10point boost while guild shoop, arena and crypt give 30, 40, and 50 point boost.
                  So? What the problem?
                  Free player still can get the most valuable mount after all.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

I think also they should make it available to get the underworld steed at any time if you pay $300 recharge... i dont think it should be limited to only the first week of a server. R2 would make alot more in revenue if it wasnt just at those times. I don't know very many people who have that mount.
                    Fate Server 12
                    I choose my Fate

Comment

Working...
                    X