pennant engrave stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pennant engrave stones

they should make these saleable it hard enough to play the game with a lack of inventory space without pennant engrave stones taking up 11 slots got 16000 more today from the lucky exchange i did to get pennant ascension stones, does R2 and the devs know how to think ahead if they did they would not have stupid problems like this, they added 11 more items to the game in the last patch and still we only have 5 inventory pages they also need to add more pages to the inventory i have not did a big spender or recharge event in a long time due to the lack of inventory space to store things so do they know they are losing income due to the lack of inventory space

there is a new mango ice cream exchange now with more pennant ascension stones that i cant do because i now have 13 slots been taken up by pennant engraving stones. If i did this exchange to get pennant ascension stones i would also end up with another 3 slots been taken up by pennant engraving stones, come on R2 can you still not see that these need to be made that we can sell them

Comment

Originally posted by anna11 View Post
      there is a new mango ice cream exchange now with more pennant ascension stones that i cant do because i now have 13 slots been taken up by pennant engraving stones. If i did this exchange to get pennant ascension stones i would also end up with another 3 slots been taken up by pennant engraving stones, come on R2 can you still not see that these need to be made that we can sell them
      come on its not rocket science use ur pennent engrave stones on green pennents during the event so u don't get overflow of the engrave stones or if u need space use them on green pennents and then recycle the pennents when maxed as most ppl ave blue or purple now

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

come on its not rocket science use ur pennent engrave stones on green pennents during the event so u don't get overflow of the engrave stones or if u need space use them on green pennants and then recycle the pennents when maxed as most ppl ave blue or purple now
        I take it your a low level ppl sounds like it, i have all purple pennants and 2 orange ones all fully engraved and do use engraving stones on every event, goes to show you don't do the exchange to get the ascension stones if you did you would see that for every 200 ascension stones you get from the exchange you also get over 10000 engrave ones. i don't just use 100 or 200 event items in the exchange I all-ways have at least 2500 event items to use on exchange depending on how i spend sometimes more a lot more so i can get 30000 to 50000 engraving stones from one exchange so how can you use all them and still get 100s more every day on top of that from zodiac, think of bigger players before you talk of things you don't know about

Comment

Originally posted by anna11 View Post

I take it your a low level ppl sounds like it, i have all purple pennants and 2 orange ones all fully engraved and do use engraving stones on every event, goes to show you don't do the exchange to get the ascension stones if you did you would see that for every 200 ascension stones you get from the exchange you also get over 10000 engrave ones. i don't just use 100 or 200 event items in the exchange I all-ways have at least 2500 event items to use on exchange depending on how i spend sometimes more a lot more so i can get 30000 to 50000 engraving stones from one exchange so how can you use all them and still get 100s more every day on top of that from zodiac, think of bigger players before you talk of things you don't know about
          What Harri says will work. If you have to get rid of them you just engrave green Pennants then recycle them. It takes 750 to max a green out then when you recycle it you get 5. Yes, it is redundant and a strange way to do it but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

What Harri says will work. If you have to get rid of them you just engrave green Pennants then recycle them. It takes 750 to max a green out then when you recycle it you get 5. Yes, it is redundant and a strange way to do it but it works.
            ty but some ppl just hoared materials then moan when theirs no space and to anne11 im not a low level I just use my brain on not using all my inventory up on useless rubbish which I do not need

I use the 3 guild vaults and 2 and half pages of my own invent I don't even own the 2 u ave to buy with balens and still sell useless rubbish
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-04-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Why would we want to do the hard way when you can make it simple? its hard enough to maintain inventory and with the game require so mcuh time to play now make something simple like that could give a big help for us players not using stupid method you just explaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

I use the 3 guild vaults and 2 and half pages of my own invent I don't even own the 2 u ave to buy with balens and still sell useless rubbish

i just used 2363 event items in lucky exchange in the limited mango ice cream one got another 41,700 engraving stones. you say above that you sell useless rubbish that's all i want to be able to do with these, so just from 1 event i got enough to max 50+ green pennants that's where the problem is i cant use the amount i keep getting, to make more oranges i have to do the exchange to get the ascension stones so far i made 17 purple pennants that made me (3 orange ones now 2 tigers and 1 eagle) and have 2 purple deer and 1 purple eagle still on me and have 2 purple eagles in my pennant inv waiting to make 1 more to make an other orange from that you can see how many engraving stones i used and still have 17 slots of them, i am not a hoarder to make the 17 purples i made that took 51 blues and that 51 blues took 102 greens that's not counting all the greens i engraved and recycled the they types i don't use,

Comment

Ask to be kicked from guild. leave the engraving stones in mail and they'll be gone in 3 days.

Comment

There are many different ways to do it such as buying the extra pages, the method Harry suggested, the guild kick and mail, We know adding a sell button would help and make it much faster, but until the devs decide to add it we just have to do what we can. The suggestion has been forwarded and for now that is all we can do.

Comment

they preffer to remove need full stuff and to annoy ppl

Comment

I agree, on the Vault and Bag spaces we need more that won't cost us an arm and a leg to purchase with so many days to use.

Comment

Ppl have right , we need more pennant ascension stones and places in pennant inventory. Quantity of ascension stones are to low for many we need. We need incrase quantity of ascension stones in events OR set events for ascension for every weekly events not for monthly like is now OR dd some in game which give ascension stones like rewards.

Comment

Working...
                          X