demon continet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demon continet

please add bound balens demon continent because you only get 3 attempts but you try to add more attempts but it cast 50 balens not bound balens so R2 games makes you to recharge your account add attempts to the demon continent

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
    please add bound balens demon continent because you only get 3 attempts but you try to add more attempts but it cast 50 balens not bound balens so R2 games makes you to recharge your account add attempts to the demon continent
    they ave to make some sort of profit not everything has to be brought with bound balens

Comment

I think eventually when most have full goddess it will be also with bb.... like merged sylph 1st only for casher, then for who saved up 60k bb and now for everyone with the orb...

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
        I think eventually when most have full goddess it will be also with bb.... like merged sylph 1st only for casher, then for who saved up 60k bb and now for everyone with the orb...
        All goddesses are available to anyone - you just have to get far enough into the continent. Many people already have them all already (including non-cashers).

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
          You dont need to use 60k bound balen just to merge a sylph, u can use Fusion Spirit that will replace 60k bound balen/balens for merging them into one.
          You should save those Bound balens for rider chest to get more mount boost urself more BR.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
            Well you don't need to added attempts if you don't want to spend 50 balen, just wait til it reset than you see the Blitz already reset 3 attempts once you still have Goddess Tear.
            Beside Goddess Tear recover 20 (every per hour).

One more thing once get pass stage 20, things getting even harder to fight, so I bet alot of player couldnt pass much stage, especially stage 28 the last boss stun every 4 turn and buff 50% stack up each turn.
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

You dont need to use 60k bound balen just to merge a sylph, u can use Fusion Spirit that will replace 60k bound balen/balens for merging them into one.
              You should save those Bound balens for rider chest to get more mount boost urself more BR.
              Before devs/r2 introduced the fusion spirit (shards) a merged sylph was available at 1st only for 60k balen so for the casher and then devs introduced also for 60k bb merged sylph, and then later devs introduced the orb or Fusion Spirit... thats what I said, so read before reply, or learn about the game original mechanism, plenty free player in old server saved up the 60k bb to get a merged sylph, and later the merged became available in exchange and with the fusion spirit So therefore maybe in long run they will add an option where you can get extra attempts with bb also for demon, or add some kinda shard similar with the fusion spirit...

And Miranda_Psi, i know many have them all, but some ppl would like the extra attempts for bb to get more off their fav goddess shard and the prayer scripts and the wave crystals to get a better goddess faster. Full as in no need more off the goddess shard, prayer scripts, wave crystals for their main goddess... like some ppl have full holy sword on their fav sylph.

Comment

Merge sylph costs 20k last I knew...?

But anyways, I think Demon Cont should stay unbound balens for the first few weeks at least. R2 still needs to make money off things, they can't make all new stuff free (bb) as soon as it's released.

Comment

what is point if you get all materials and full up goddess in few days????? no interesing and this goddess sistem is good cuz at least all materials are free not like on othere stuff like DC beast when you need to pay for terra grass or lots other things at least here you get all for free maybe little slow but free so stop cry and play game and if you not like it is slow you are free to recharge and use balens for that

Comment

A lot off newbies want all stuff as fast as they can, im playing almost 6 years so still remember key runs and camping and lack off henna and so on, but lot dont have patience

Comment

Working...
                    X