Stun and beneficial buffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun and beneficial buffs

Seems like the chinese developers for this game is a new breed of idiots and they kicked out the old ones that had a idea about a fair game.
    With the last patches they have made arena and battleground impossible since they added stun with relic and godess plus the passive feature where opponents dont get any beneficial buffs if meeting a player with dragonchant.
    Take this scenario: You play bg and is attacked by a player with dragonchant he uses sheild rune as first move and since he have the passive skill that block buffs for 3 rounds and the potency skill set to 3 stars you will not get anything from titans or your own runes. If lucky he also have set relic with stun and godess with stun so you don´t have to fight at all.(irony if you didn´t notice)

Me for one will skip fighting in arena and bg since with these last patches is making it totally pointless to do them. If I want to play a dragon or whatever there is far BETTER games to do that than this one.

TIME TO GO BACK TO MAKE IT A FAIR GAME
    Last edited by Kw0the; 09-28-2018, 04:33 AM.

First of all, let me make this clear. Since when is War "Fair" It has never ever been "Fair" Even going back to the dark ages of times, If this game was Fair, it would have been called FairTunes instead of Wartunes. Yes, I know the Stun can be annoying. But I'm sure there is something you can do to avoid the stun. If there isn't anything like that, maybe the dev's could put something in for those higher levels to use,

Comment

What a nice reply kittyboomursin seems u are one of them idiots who use Dragonchant and is ok with looking like a nut case. I asks for a possibility to debuff a passive skill if u play a war game u can always retaliate or up your defences but this game have now changed so much you cannot even do that. Since u only played this game for 2 years and is a noob you probably don´t remember the stun feature we had with holy seal and what happened to that.

Comment

stun not the problem all can get it same go for drangonchat diffrences passive, the real problem is gaurd rune, in start all clas whas alot has it, but then ther make rune as permant and not random from guild altar or bought in shop, then ther screw over 1 class who can not get sinces gaurd rune can not be remove.

Comment

stun annoying stun working way to much... classes demolished by KH look at mage no heals anymore turned out to be useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
            Seems like the chinese developers for this game is a new breed of idiots and they kicked out the old ones that had a idea about a fair game.
            With the last patches they have made arena and battleground impossible since they added stun with relic and godess plus the passive feature where opponents dont get any beneficial buffs if meeting a player with dragonchant.
            Take this scenario: You play bg and is attacked by a player with dragonchant he uses sheild rune as first move and since he have the passive skill that block buffs for 3 rounds and the potency skill set to 3 stars you will not get anything from titans or your own runes. If lucky he also have set relic with stun and godess with stun so you don´t have to fight at all.(irony if you didn´t notice)

Me for one will skip fighting in arena and bg since with these last patches is making it totally pointless to do them. If I want to play a dragon or whatever there is far BETTER games to do that than this one.

TIME TO GO BACK TO MAKE IT A FAIR GAME
            You don't like being stunned or have all your buffs taken away? Well guess what, you can do the same thing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
              What a nice reply kittyboomursin seems u are one of them idiots who use Dragonchant and is ok with looking like a nut case. I asks for a possibility to debuff a passive skill if u play a war game u can always retaliate or up your defences but this game have now changed so much you cannot even do that. Since u only played this game for 2 years and is a noob you probably don´t remember the stun feature we had with holy seal and what happened to that.
              uhm, dear, I know all about that, same features on the mobile which is much harder than the ones you all play here on the PC. I'm also far from a noob. Very far from it.

Comment

Working...
              X