Question : REFINEMENT CRYSTALS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : REFINEMENT CRYSTALS

i am now level 55 and i need to refine my new set stat, but unlucky i dont have refinement crystal. i just wanna ask where is the ideal dungeon to get blue equipment so i can recycle it while farming exp ofcourse.

The multi player dungeons and your campaign dungeons. You can also get them from the boxes in the wilds.
    Just look at the drops before you enter a dungeon. Then you can see what it will give you.
    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Originally posted by skatsteyp View Post
      i am now level 55 and i need to refine my new set stat, but unlucky i dont have refinement crystal. i just wanna ask where is the ideal dungeon to get blue equipment so i can recycle it while farming exp ofcourse.
      48-50 compaign, on bot right corner ideal palce for farm gold kyanote n gear for recycle(in blitz mode), n buy 35 necklace for 300 insignia
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

if you got insignias to waste just buy alot of 35 lvl pvp necklace and recycle them

Comment

Originally posted by skatsteyp View Post
          here i give u some pro nasty tips

keep join event give u insignia , thennnnnn ... buy lvl35 pvp brooch (300 insignia) and recycle it , there problem settled
          Last edited by terayaki2; 01-17-2013, 09:48 AM.
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

urrrg problem is i just have used my insignia. just got medal and horse also the level 55 set. but anyway if i got spare gonna try that one. i am now sacrificing experience to blitzt on buradoth. got no choice -.-"

Comment

Working...
            X