Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Chinese server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chinese server

    Why do i log into a Chinese server now? I have to allow flash to play, i use google chrome which blocks flash never had any problems, now spire ** rift etc. almost impossible to do?

  • #2
    What do you mean you log into a chinese server now? Screenshot of that?

    The game is flash based. It requires flash to play it. This has always been the case.
    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

    Comment


    • #3
      Ah, he/she got it too.

      MemoryLane It happens when Google Chrome runs and it asks to click to "Enable Flash" and when a person clicks it, it loads with some Chinese Flash screen before it goes onto the server.

      OP, you're not going into a Chinese server. Wait a moment and it will take you to your server.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

      Comment


      • #4
        its only writen in chinese

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, just let the screen load. That's all.

          Same game, same server, nothing changed - just a little difference in loading into the game.
          S791, Indominus
          Knighted Archer
          Imperials Guild Master

          Comment


          • #6
            And, for those that wanted to know what was talked about, a little something for one's viewing pleasure...
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

            Comment


            • #7
              I have it the accept flash but was never brought into the Chinese lettering as such that. ROFL Either that I haven't noticed..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                I have it the accept flash but was never brought into the Chinese lettering as such that. ROFL Either that I haven't noticed..
                Oh yeah, got this a few times since I had my sleeper that I sometimes drop in every week to keep in the oven. I was like the OP in thinking I've crossed over to the Chinese WT side. However, I gave it a few moments and it takes me to my server.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

                  Oh yeah, got this a few times since I had my sleeper that I sometimes drop in every week to keep in the oven. I was like the OP in thinking I've crossed over to the Chinese WT side. However, I gave it a few moments and it takes me to my server.
                  my poor baby.. You need to come on Server 207 and play with me.. thats Euro side.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

                    my poor baby.. You need to come on Server 207 and play with me.. thats Euro side.
                    Aside from my GPS directing me to a patch of sand that got me stuck on an address (luckily, someone in a truck came by and pulled me out) earlier today, the devs did a number on me when they pulled this patch. It's like swimming through molasses when it comes to loading and getting in (else, I would be in with my team). I can still do other things with my system, but WT is going to be one game I won't be able to play if they keep it up.

                    This "loading" screen should be a clue of some problem that might reside within.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

                      Aside from my GPS directing me to a patch of sand that got me stuck on an address (luckily, someone in a truck came by and pulled me out) earlier today, the devs did a number on me when they pulled this patch. It's like swimming through molasses when it comes to loading and getting in (else, I would be in with my team). I can still do other things with my system, but WT is going to be one game I won't be able to play if they keep it up.

                      This "loading" screen should be a clue of some problem that might reside within.
                      I know how that goes, damn trying to get into EUD to register is like swimming through molasses on a hot summer day,

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X