Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chinese server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese server

Why do i log into a Chinese server now? I have to allow flash to play, i use google chrome which blocks flash never had any problems, now spire ** rift etc. almost impossible to do?

What do you mean you log into a chinese server now? Screenshot of that?

The game is flash based. It requires flash to play it. This has always been the case.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ah, he/she got it too.

MemoryLane It happens when Google Chrome runs and it asks to click to "Enable Flash" and when a person clicks it, it loads with some Chinese Flash screen before it goes onto the server.

OP, you're not going into a Chinese server. Wait a moment and it will take you to your server.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

its only writen in chinese

Comment

Yeah, just let the screen load. That's all.

Same game, same server, nothing changed - just a little difference in loading into the game.
          S791, Indominus
          Knighted Archer
          Imperials Guild Master

Comment

And, for those that wanted to know what was talked about, a little something for one's viewing pleasure...

Comment

I have it the accept flash but was never brought into the Chinese lettering as such that. ROFL Either that I haven't noticed..

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                I have it the accept flash but was never brought into the Chinese lettering as such that. ROFL Either that I haven't noticed..
                Oh yeah, got this a few times since I had my sleeper that I sometimes drop in every week to keep in the oven. I was like the OP in thinking I've crossed over to the Chinese WT side. However, I gave it a few moments and it takes me to my server.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Oh yeah, got this a few times since I had my sleeper that I sometimes drop in every week to keep in the oven. I was like the OP in thinking I've crossed over to the Chinese WT side. However, I gave it a few moments and it takes me to my server.
                  my poor baby.. You need to come on Server 207 and play with me.. thats Euro side.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

my poor baby.. You need to come on Server 207 and play with me.. thats Euro side.
                    Aside from my GPS directing me to a patch of sand that got me stuck on an address (luckily, someone in a truck came by and pulled me out) earlier today, the devs did a number on me when they pulled this patch. It's like swimming through molasses when it comes to loading and getting in (else, I would be in with my team). I can still do other things with my system, but WT is going to be one game I won't be able to play if they keep it up.

This "loading" screen should be a clue of some problem that might reside within.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Aside from my GPS directing me to a patch of sand that got me stuck on an address (luckily, someone in a truck came by and pulled me out) earlier today, the devs did a number on me when they pulled this patch. It's like swimming through molasses when it comes to loading and getting in (else, I would be in with my team). I can still do other things with my system, but WT is going to be one game I won't be able to play if they keep it up.

This "loading" screen should be a clue of some problem that might reside within.
                      I know how that goes, damn trying to get into EUD to register is like swimming through molasses on a hot summer day,

Comment

Working...
                      X