Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stun Relic & illiya + specter talismans

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    quick question now. Doesn't the Heritage feature also affect our relics? let's face it when the resonnace crystals were first made available, you could only get them if recharge or participate in certain big cash events. So, those players that participated and got those have a much bigger advantage then a lot of us.Now we can get them in League Rumble Shop BUT you have to

1) Win (yeah right fight same team 10 freaking times and lose)
    2) They are not a permanent currency that we can save up (again EPIC FAIL DEVS!!)
    3) Wager- hmmm well you keep facing same team and losing, your chest gets depleted and you wont have enough for MINIMUM wager.

So does Heritage play a major factor on it also?

Leave a comment:

• Sheelah
    replied
    Influence got changed to a reflect when they removed stun last time. I don't think we have a way to repeal stuns at the moment which is probably why its so easy to get stunned a lot.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I've been told the devs will think of ways to optimize this. I would say, this is a good time to start pitching viable suggestions for what direction we would like the devs to go in while thinking about optimization.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    I think influence does matter, but most established players have pretty similar stats for that.
    The stuns are really way too much, but there's no way they can back away from it now, given how much has to be invested into a relic.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    then idk just going by what i learned from guides

Leave a comment:

• URIELGONZALEZ1511
    replied
    Haora que juego mucho

Leave a comment:

• URIELGONZALEZ1511
    replied
    Hola caballero del conocimiento

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    so bring up your influence! it affects stunning and being stunned. good gawd people!
    Do you realize you can only get influence up so high? Many players have that maxed including myself and still get stunned alot.

Leave a comment:

• Raiime1
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    so bring up your influence! it affects stunning and being stunned. good gawd people!
    i have max influence and max influence KH talent. i get stunned a lot so it don't do ****

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    stun relic works to much sometimes able to do 1 skill then 3turn stun 1 skill 3 turn stun.....

Leave a comment:

• mugiwara.tsp
    replied
    is suck skill
    all time stun and debuff in battle

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
    I think devs have no clue what they are doing after they released Relics, they made dragon chant potency wich made 70% of relics useless as you cant gain the Relic Buff if you are under effect of Specter Talisman debuff, so ***** good job there

Btw This made value of having Stun Relic go TRU the roof
    doesn't spectre talisman stop the stuns as it is classed as a beneficial buff for that player?

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    was hoping to find a solution to the stun problems but seems only way to go is have relic stun have illaya what a great game thought idea with having different sylphs different willpowers different relics was so we had choices so as to not make game boring was just a thought

Leave a comment:

• jeez22
    replied
    I think devs have no clue what they are doing after they released Relics, they made dragon chant potency wich made 70% of relics useless as you cant gain the Relic Buff if you are under effect of Specter Talisman debuff, so ***** good job there

Btw This made value of having Stun Relic go TRU the roof
    Last edited by jeez22; 10-19-2018, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X