Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stun Relic & illiya + specter talismans

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    so bring up your influence! it affects stunning and being stunned. good gawd people!
    i have max influence and max influence KH talent. i get stunned a lot so it don't do ****

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
      so bring up your influence! it affects stunning and being stunned. good gawd people!
      Do you realize you can only get influence up so high? Many players have that maxed including myself and still get stunned alot.

Comment

Hola caballero del conocimiento

Comment

Haora que juego mucho

Comment

then idk just going by what i learned from guides
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I think influence does matter, but most established players have pretty similar stats for that.
              The stuns are really way too much, but there's no way they can back away from it now, given how much has to be invested into a relic.

Comment

I've been told the devs will think of ways to optimize this. I would say, this is a good time to start pitching viable suggestions for what direction we would like the devs to go in while thinking about optimization.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Influence got changed to a reflect when they removed stun last time. I don't think we have a way to repeal stuns at the moment which is probably why its so easy to get stunned a lot.

Comment

quick question now. Doesn't the Heritage feature also affect our relics? let's face it when the resonnace crystals were first made available, you could only get them if recharge or participate in certain big cash events. So, those players that participated and got those have a much bigger advantage then a lot of us.Now we can get them in League Rumble Shop BUT you have to

1) Win (yeah right fight same team 10 freaking times and lose)
                    2) They are not a permanent currency that we can save up (again EPIC FAIL DEVS!!)
                    3) Wager- hmmm well you keep facing same team and losing, your chest gets depleted and you wont have enough for MINIMUM wager.

So does Heritage play a major factor on it also?
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I hate stun, but accept it for what it is,a way for the little folks to level the field against the whales, trust me the whales will bit ch enough to get it nerfed
                      Last edited by R215564585; 12-20-2018, 05:08 AM.
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

oh yeah level playing field for us little folks BULL, I'm 55 mil my arena partner 72 mil we changed to stun goddess and we use specter it helps against players close to our br but i don't TRUST you. when we face so called whales 115+ br all 4 of the other team with all stun goddess and relics. who the hell do you think will walk away with the win? it sure ain't us so called little folk. all this stun bull **** is the worse thing they brought back. is every one so afraid to fight or lose a fight that they need to stun so they can beat up a toon that can't fight back. why not just put a bunch of practice dummies in all pvp fights they don't fight back and you don't need to stun to get your precious little wins to make you feel good. level playing field that's just pure bull ****.

Comment

In the first place, developer fault to put back stun in the game. In the first place, why not get stun relic and iliya? I get stunned most often, i did not complain about it coz its my fault if i not get those items.

Comment

put on 4 suns in dragonchant and you will not get stunned as long the sun strikes first all things got there pro's and con's
                            The pvp are **** anyway cause of lag find that a lot more important then a cry about stunn just live with it or build it yourself.

get the bugs fixed complain about.
                            get the shared acounts stopped complain about that
                            get the lag stopped complain about that ........if the y fix this even for 75% bet a lot of the other complains are gone
                            there already tons of topic anyway about the stunn why ya made a new .

hihi i can go on for ever yes i am here if lag gets to bad in game
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

ok maybe its the option to put on dragonchant and the 4 suns but but but they force you to 1: go in dragonchant 2:what to equip 3:so all get the same stuff in in the end then circkle round again and getting bored...

there is just to many way's to stun back in the beginning we had that HS throw wait 45 sec before you could use it again.. now if badluck you stunned whole fight...

but yeah the lag everywhere is more annoying than all the stun...

would be better to remove all the stunning or nerv them a bit

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                I've been told the devs will think of ways to optimize this. I would say, this is a good time to start pitching viable suggestions for what direction we would like the devs to go in while thinking about optimization.
                                instead of so much complaining about stun there are many ways one can work on their toon so you don't get stunned as often or as long like get married in the game work on your toon so you don't get stunned as often there are already several ways to cut the time spent being stunned and to help keep from being stunned even befor the dragon chant there was stun in the game just ask other players in your guild who have played longer on how you can make your toon strong so u get stunned less that's guilds are there to help those in the guild to grow stronger

Comment

Working...
                                X