This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun Relic & illiya + specter talismans

So in arenas and imp war we face alot of 3-4 teams with all having stun relic even as 40-50m br beating 120m brs just by having stun running full time, thats **** up but yea its awsm same time but think when that low br full stun relic team is high br one and with illiya backing up if somehow that 4x 15% stun missed you and i see they allways have atleast 1 specter dragon with them, Was this plan of pvp from full rtard dev team or whats goin on here ?" stun failed and broke game ones lets do it again" who the ** put that lego in their nose and though thats good idea?, even in ***** venus war i sit in stun till timer ends having used 2-3 titans when enemy uses all titans and even unsylphs while my spouse frigga keeps me alive... are we just ***** up game here or total idiots making it and old team was fired ?

Just to edit BTW specter makes 70% of relics useless and yes its because potency 25% specter debuff apply they implemented after we had are relics over half way done
    Last edited by jeez22; 10-15-2018, 11:53 AM.

1 simple easy resolve for this would be make it so if you get stunned for next 5 round you cant be stunned, but it starts sametime stun does not after so if its removed that means its multicombat fight(som1 removed it) and u have stun protection obv in ares and so on it sux but its 2 turns with out gettin stunned alot better then being ***** dummy whole fight

lets not even get into dragons, dam bugged things to made them overpowered maybe litte ok 1 thing

1.Dragon 2 set passives are double what you see only ones i can confirm and you can too by equiping 2x hp passive talismans and check hp you get(10%more) then enter battle and you gain another 10% more, so meaning actually that 45% crit dmg from sun talismans are 90% in fight why dragon does alot dmg
    Last edited by jeez22; 10-15-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

instead of complaining about a feature in the game work on your toon and make it stronger so these things you mentioned don't affect you as much there are many ways to help a player from having the stun affect you as much

Comment

Sorry takes me while to answer as im at point i dont give *** about game, i have relic maxed,smelt maxed, pretty much everything at max lvl so thor31 what was your point after that ?, i think its legit complaing when you sit in stuns till timer ends and cant do anything in wars

to be clear here the battlerating does not effect the fight timers you still sit in stuns till the end
        Last edited by jeez22; 10-17-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Do you feel like Stun is good game play ? when you sit there with out sylph or skills till end of timer ? idk dosnt sound like fun to me, either rework it or make it so after you get stunned for next 5 rounds you cant be stunned again, and wow i can wish on top of that ***** merge all east coast servers together atleast are side is dead been long and only that *** bg you bring made it worse now its 100% dead here on arenas,ares,venus,athena... have to get lucky to get 1 fight in 3 weeks, we have 4-5 over 100m br here, other east coast has 40+

Comment

dont know why ppl complain about goddess stuns relic stuns and talisman we all ave the same stuff as every one else its just a order who flings it out first so stop the complaining its a game if u don't like stuns and other stuff their is one option don't enter pvp events

Comment

all the stunning options are annoying no more "fair" fights.... like you said harry we all have same stuff.. but here comes the problem...

1: by having all the same they are forcing us to use certain items/goddes/relic or what so ever. so game getting boring if all need to use same stuff to make an chance

Comment

Well yea first forced us to use dragons as specter talisman passives and doubled 2 set passives givin with potency up to 90% crit dmg with dragon i loos 700k patk but i still do more dmg in dragon as the bug doubled 2 set passives, about stuns yea we all can have them but you really dont know what you are talking about when you are forced to sit in stuns till timer ends even in venus war where frigga removes stun,rings removes stun still you only get 3 titans off whole dam fight while enemys sylph nuke you and unsylph.... thats not gameplay its being target dummy for ppl who have stun relic & illiya as first pick no matter if it dosnt change im sure in few months or half year we only have them araund and we are back to what it was 3-4 years ago yay maybe then they do something about it again

Comment

this is the 2nd time they bring stun to game but this time it 3 fold why return to a system that was a failure the first time no one liked it and it same again have the devs been drinking to much coffee again I wonder how else they going to make this game more boring as for me I had enough 6 wasted years watching game go down the pan was better when there was quality rather than quantity and you had time to speak to guild and other players and plan things to help all now no time to talk /text as text takes ages with all this lag and black screen and getting stuck in rooms and skills doing what they like if they want to make it more boring a game then make everything afk would be good to watch like a cartoon .no cartoon 10 times better will think of something else . but devs don't listen to players look at all the things they ask us about with new patches there is nothing saying is this a good improvement and if not why .? ty for never listening never replying to tickets ty for nothing

Comment

I think devs have no clue what they are doing after they released Relics, they made dragon chant potency wich made 70% of relics useless as you cant gain the Relic Buff if you are under effect of Specter Talisman debuff, so ***** good job there

Btw This made value of having Stun Relic go TRU the roof
                    Last edited by jeez22; 10-19-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

was hoping to find a solution to the stun problems but seems only way to go is have relic stun have illaya what a great game thought idea with having different sylphs different willpowers different relics was so we had choices so as to not make game boring was just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
                        I think devs have no clue what they are doing after they released Relics, they made dragon chant potency wich made 70% of relics useless as you cant gain the Relic Buff if you are under effect of Specter Talisman debuff, so ***** good job there

Btw This made value of having Stun Relic go TRU the roof
                        doesn't spectre talisman stop the stuns as it is classed as a beneficial buff for that player?

Comment

is suck skill
                          all time stun and debuff in battle

Comment

stun relic works to much sometimes able to do 1 skill then 3turn stun 1 skill 3 turn stun.....

Comment

so bring up your influence! it affects stunning and being stunned. good gawd people!
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X