Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Ways to Get Honor Since You RUINED Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ways to Get Honor Since You RUINED Battlegrounds!

So since y'all RUINED Battlegrounds with this stupid Capture the Flag, because you got nimrods that run the flag and end BG within 10 minutes how are we supposed to get honor?
    There needs to be more ways to get honor other than once a week in Imperial War, using medallions and if ur lucky BG.. Why don't we get honour in Arena since that's PVP? Or if we Duel another player. Or any type of PVP like in vortex or Sky Trail Possessions? We need more ways to get Honor!
    Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 10-23-2018, 06:12 AM.
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Bump bump bump bump bump
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

idk what bg you play but its simple here who get flag someone kill him or the bigest br get flag and keep it so that way so rare bg end before time i not remembar when was last end before time and i play alot bg. only bad stuff in bg is dryed mobs who give to much dryeds and thy are to much on map and maybe too big map

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
        idk what bg you play but its simple here who get flag someone kill him or the bigest br get flag and keep it so that way so rare bg end before time i not remembar when was last end before time and i play alot bg. only bad stuff in bg is dryed mobs who give to much dryeds and thy are to much on map and maybe too big map
        you totally missed the point! Hardly ANYONE plays it and when they DO, you get nimrods that wanna end BG in 5-10 minutes! So HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET HONOR!?
        Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 10-25-2018, 04:11 AM.
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

ppl not play cuz of dryeds mobs not cuz of flag you can allways stop flag runners that i was say in my bgs at end there is allways less then 2k pts on both side and that is cuz in last few min you stop to kill flag runers cuz thy cant end game before time

Comment

Like I said BG has been ruined!
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Atm its almost imbossible to accure required honors for medallions as they **** up bg totally and btw same time cross server interaction.

Comment

so many things ther can.
                1 ther can start whit nobody can stay in spawn for longer then 1min after the 1min you get kick to bottom of entrances and you ned cart or ben in fight to enter agin,
                2 remove all treasure monster leav only 3 guard for each sit back,
                3 make bg alot smaller like max 40% of the sizes we has now,
                4. remove flage.
                5. add some kinds of rewards agin like the soul seal long back, maby cast stones dont ned be more like 4 to 5 truncheon for lose sirtes 8 to 10 for win sites.
                Last edited by R24155575; 10-25-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
                  Atm its almost imbossible to accure required honors for medallions as they **** up bg totally and btw same time cross server interaction.
                  On this point only I will say they give out medallions all the time and it just takes one to get the honor for that event. Medallions are also available in Imperial shop.

Now for the rest that isn't part of this comment and will let you all discuss ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

On this point only I will say they give out medallions all the time and it just takes one to get the honor for that event. Medallions are also available in Imperial shop.

Now for the rest that isn't part of this comment and will let you all discuss ideas.
                    1 medallion who give 500 honor if you can hit 500 honor on empty bg dont do any thing then you ned over 11mil honor for next lvl of medallion i ned i think 4,7mil for next lvl and 6k max a day if some goes to bg and also leav spawn.

Comment

Since the premise of this thread seems to be centered around the flag and bg ending too early, would the suggestions posted in this thread help at all? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ons-and-tweaks

This thread has already been forwarded, but I don't think we'll see honor given for other pvp events, since those events provide other rewards, and the devs don't like to give us too much of anything.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

there ya point out to right thing memorylane. they preffer to take stuff away from us then give us some

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Since the premise of this thread seems to be centered around the flag and bg ending too early, would the suggestions posted in this thread help at all? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ons-and-tweaks

This thread has already been forwarded, but I don't think we'll see honor given for other pvp events, since those events provide other rewards, and the devs don't like to give us too much of anything.
                          yes MemoryLane, I like his suggestions. Removing the point cap is a great idea.
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

You must be the most expirienced player i have ever seen keep it up! thank for the info

Comment

I am not sure if removing the point cap would work for all. I had a class advanced character that the only way I could get BG over with was to collect flag points to end it. I would be the only player in the bg many times. What if you set the points to the amount of players in BG? More players the more they have to get to end it, or each player is assigned a point number and when they come in or leave it changes the amount of points needed for that side.

Comment

Working...
                              X