Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ways to Get Honor Since You RUINED Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

On this point only I will say they give out medallions all the time and it just takes one to get the honor for that event. Medallions are also available in Imperial shop.

Now for the rest that isn't part of this comment and will let you all discuss ideas.
    Yes we can get Medallions in Imperial War Shop for 50 Yarma Coins which you get from Imperial War. Now Trebuchons are ALSO in there. We those also for upgrading our Medal. There are 2 issues right off the bat .

#1) Unless you constantly Recharge, the ONLY place to Get Trebs is in IMP Shop.
    #2) If you get shut out from your opponent in IMP Wars, not as much Yarma Coins for the Trebuchons, since regardless of if you win or lose you get Medallions and some honor.

For my next upgrade I need a total of 6400 Trebs and over 2 million honor. Each medallion only gives 500 honor, so they could raise it to 1000-5000 each.

Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

On this point only I will say they give out medallions all the time and it just takes one to get the honor for that event. Medallions are also available in Imperial shop.

Now for the rest that isn't part of this comment and will let you all discuss ideas.
      Yes we can get Medallions in Imperial War Shop for 50 Yarma Coins which you get from Imperial War. Now Trebuchons are ALSO in there. We those also for upgrading our Medal. There are 2 issues right off the bat .

#2) If you get shut out from your opponent in IMP Wars, not as much Yarma Coins for the Trebuchons, since regardless of if you win or lose you get Medallions and some honor.

For my next upgrade I need a total of 6400 Trebs and over 2 million honor. Each medallion only gives 500 honor, so they could raise it to 1000-5000 each.

Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

bring back Monday wed and frid guild battles lol

Comment

ther ned do some thing on bg fast 2 to 4 to 1 vs on 2 on bg now into last 15min then maby 5 to 7 each sit into last 5min ther all enter bg to get free rewards for nothing, ned changes rules so say ned be in fights to get, the insignia and honor reward a the end, can stil count as win for adv class and so on but no bonuse rewards.

and it crazy amount honor and truncheon we ned to upgrade medallion Click image for larger version

Name:	medallion.png
Views:	1
Size:	470.6 KB
ID:	1971730

Comment

I am not sure if removing the point cap would work for all. I had a class advanced character that the only way I could get BG over with was to collect flag points to end it. I would be the only player in the bg many times. What if you set the points to the amount of players in BG? More players the more they have to get to end it, or each player is assigned a point number and when they come in or leave it changes the amount of points needed for that side.
            I'm hesitant to say that this suggestion would fix the issue with battlegrounds ending early from what I've observed at least. Be it a 5v5 or a 15v15 battle it only takes one or two players that are hellbent on running the flag the entire battleground to cause an early end to the event. If I were in a situation where I knew whatever battlegrounds I entered would be empty (a pre-level 80 character for example) then I would just wait until :24 to enter and then let the battleground naturally end 5-6 minutes later to get my rewards.

With that being said a system that increased the amount of points required to finish a battleground early might help to ease the issue at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

I wasn't saying to do all shop purchases for honor. I was telling the ones saying they couldn't get honor in BG to do the 500 honor event that they could buy a medallion or use the ones that are given out in events for free.

You all have to remember that if you got it all immediately what use would there be to keep playing and trying to build up?

Comment

Working...
              X