Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skullprincess32
    replied
    how stupid can you get to tell everyone and not get nothing as a result.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    its in soulless tomb solo campaign

I cant get it used all stamina so no reward for me today
    same for me.. I already activated the other 4.. lol

Leave a comment:

• angurvadel
    replied
    is it supposed to be random? I didn't get it from soulless tomb and i have blitz'd both normal and hero modes

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    its in soulless tomb solo campaign

I cant get it used all stamina so no reward for me today

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It's a secret. You don't want everyone to claim the rewards because you share the total reward with everyone who activates the rewards.

If you don't find it today, it resets at 1am. The only other hint I will give is it's only found in one campaign.
    so you as mod tell players hides info for rewards for ther guild members and ther friends and teams for pvp and other things, i realy hope you not on my serv and in my guild becuse you will get kick if fund out hides that kind of info for guild members.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    It's a secret. You don't want everyone to claim the rewards because you share the total reward with everyone who activates the rewards.

If you don't find it today, it resets at 1am. The only other hint I will give is it's only found in one campaign.
    thx the way to go also share on my serv ther all get it told in world

Leave a comment:

• Gizmo2812
    replied
    demon void map,soulless tomb dungeon normal,got it from one blitz,good luck everyone,and i want everyone to get rewadrs xD
    Last edited by Gizmo2812; 10-26-2018, 02:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    well u only got 100 stamina after vortex blitz then u can use a further 200 from stamina pots but I used all mine and havnt found it in any campaigns maybe I get lucky in a dungeon somewhere if not I ave to wait till it resets and start again

unless its rigged as usual

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You can blitz the campaign.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    If its a campaign/dungeon you actually have to finish it or for the campaign its blitzable? On the other hand... if those 40k is divided by 1000 player having finished canucopa well...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied

Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2018, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DiamondDust-
    replied
    and after using 500 stamina which is max and if we didn find it ? soo thats it?

Leave a comment:

• sabbota
    replied
    Okay, so you can get Small Red Rose as a drop in a campaign/dungeon. You need to hunt for it.
    which dungeon? campaign or multiplayer one.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Okay, so you can get Small Red Rose as a drop in a campaign/dungeon. You need to hunt for it.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We are waiting for a clue on where to find Small Red Flower, or a fix for it. We'll keep you posted on what we find out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X