No announcement yet.

Small Red Flower cornucopia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

know the feeling harry got no luck on mounts and wing's either for some month's

Comment

How can we get the flower, if we use all the stamina to look for it?, there should be a way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by R297798561 View Post
        How can we get the flower, if we use all the stamina to look for it?, there should be a way to do it
        well wait till some 1 tells u where it is and even then ur not guaranteed to get it to drop after u used all ur stamina its only a select few players that get it cuz the event is rigged

Comment

Today it's on Erandel - soul trials

Comment

conrucopia event done?
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
              Today it's on Erandel - soul trials
              is this for r2 platform?

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post

is this for r2 platform?
                R2games yes

Comment

Corrected: that is location, it finally worked. Took me 7 separate blitzes.

Here's some free marketing advice for the developers: creating a bunch of frustrated and miserable players doesn't make people want to spend more time or money in game. There's too darn much busywork already. This cornucopia event isn't as bad as Wartopia... but it's not far off. Maybe anything ending in "opia" should be avoided?
                  Last edited by john330; 10-29-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

R2games yes
                    got my rose after 9th+ attempt. WEW.

Comment

really? Both on my main char and my dummy char who i searched for it took 1 try
                      lucky you.. my guildie got his after 7th attempt.. maybe for my alt i'll get it with fewer tries

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post

got my rose after 9th+ attempt. WEW.
                        really? Both on my main char and my dummy char who i searched for it took 1 try

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          r2 to
                          but find reward verry low cus needed split between 720 ppl last night
                          well if ppl didn't log their 99+ alts in their be a lot more rewards for ppl events like these only use ur main account

Comment

now they lowerd reward even more ... dumb pieces of annoying ... 6K sybios stone among 900+ ppl pff they are a ... joke .... when you thought they couldnt sink lower or ruin game more they find a way to do it
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-29-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                              now they lowerd reward even more ... dumb pieces of annoying ... 6K sybios stone among 900+ ppl pff they are a ... joke .... when you thought they couldnt sink lower or ruin game more they find a way to do it
                              The number of rewards fluctuates based on the item being given. All rewards in the game center around the total balen value of those rewards. Every item has a balen value, and every reward will be in line with that the devs have decided is an appropriate balen value. It might be a lower number than other rewards, but the balen value is about the same. That said, before calculators start being pulled out, what we think the balen value should be, and what we pay in balens for items that are on sale, is not the same as what the devs have assigned as a balen value for each item.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The number of rewards fluctuates based on the item being given. All rewards in the game center around the total balen value of those rewards. Every item has a balen value, and every reward will be in line with that the devs have decided is an appropriate balen value. It might be a lower number than other rewards, but the balen value is about the same. That said, before calculators start being pulled out, what we think the balen value should be, and what we pay in balens for items that are on sale, is not the same as what the devs have assigned as a balen value for each item.
                                in other words they tighter than scrooge at xmas hahaha the devs has no holiday spirit at all only cash signs in their eyes
                                Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-29-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X