X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Red Flower cornucopia

Deadly Sands - Desert of Curses (campaign),

You're Welcome.

people in my server say that Demon Void - Temple of fire drops it. So either the dungeon changes everyday that drops it or its completely luck and works on every dungeon.

Comment

just rubish event with rubish reward

Comment

How about large roaster? if we pass the fire,is there any chance to get from other way?

Comment

Should be only found in one place, and that place changes daily. We didn't ask if the location changes based on level, though, so I am curious what level the OP is.

Only solution for large roasts is if you've used all of your bonfire attempts for the day and still don't have enough, don't activate any of the items in Cornucopia and wait until you get enough tomorrow.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-27-2018, 03:12 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by dynasty246 View Post
            Deadly Sands - Desert of Curses (campaign),

You're Welcome.
            gamerocks the flower is based on temple of fire

so maybe its different for each platform

Comment

r2 to
              but find reward verry low cus needed split between 720 ppl last night

Comment

wher I get small red flower ?
                indian

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Should be only found in one place, and that place changes daily. We didn't ask if the location changes based on level, though, so I am curious what level the OP is.

Only solution for large roasts is if you've used all of your bonfire attempts for the day and still don't have enough, don't activate any of the items in Cornucopia and wait until you get enough tomorrow.
                  where I get small red flower ?
                  indian

Comment

read post from harry

Comment

anyone find it for this round as of yet?
                      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

its in shrine of shakara fetid swamp

some ppl using most of the attempts to get it

some get it after a few attempts some does not after all stamina used

SO R2 AND THE DEVS CHANGED THE DROP RATE WHEN GAMEROCKS EURO SERVER DID TIME CHANGE MAINTENANCE

Comment

they nerved rewards to :P now instead of 40K they changed to 30K smeltstones so split that between the 980 what joined yesterday and you will get a whole 30 orso for your effort

Comment

What braindead idiots came up with this event!?!?!?!?!?
                            How can R2 be so stupid they agreed to this c r a p. Atleast give all a chance to get all pieces even if the reward u can put up in a place where the sun never shine
                            Last edited by Peo159; 10-28-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

quick question for MemoryLane are ppl guaranteed the flower if they use the stamina cuz this is the 2nd time I used all stamina on the campaign that holds this flower and 2nd time it hasn't dropped

so its either rigged so only a certain few can get the rewards

the event is broken

or theirs a block on my account that stops me gaining certain things like mounts wings and event prizes from special events

Comment

Working...
                              X