Advanced guild skill - Honor Bonus suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced guild skill - Honor Bonus suggestion

Currently the advanced guild skill, honor bonus, grants +160 honor per level (+1600 when maxed) at the conclusion of each Imperial War match. When this skill was originally implemented it affected the honor gained from guild battles which would take place three times each week. Once the change from guild battles to Imperial War was made the honor reward was NOT increased to compensate for the fact that Imperial War is only once per week. Additionally this bonus honor is applied to the 6000 honor/day cap that players can get from battlegrounds. Players that manage to hit this cap before Imperial War takes place get absolutely no benefit from this skill.

My suggestion is to change the way the honor is awarded from this skill; one additional honor medallion (500 honor when used) per level of this skill awarded at the conclusion of an Imperial War match (10 honor medallions at max level). This would scale the honor reward up to compensate for the nerfed rewards we've been receiving since the change and it would allow players that hit the daily honor cap in battlegrounds to still enjoy the benefits of this advanced guild skill.

Thoughts?

I like this suggestion. It's well written and specific.

That skill always felt like an afterthought quick change after the removal of guild battles, especially since the devs didn't remember to adjust it until they were reminded to do so. We have seen several suggestions in the past asking for a change to be made, but I don't think any of them outlined expectations. If we see some support from the community for this one, I will definitely forward it along.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks MemoryLane. Hopefully folks weigh in on this as we can all use honor for those very difficult to achieve Dragon Medallion upgrades (well that and an overwhelming amount of truncheons).

Comment

Oh I can go for this one. It's been long overdue just like Spire that they seem to forget to adjust the EXP gain from one day to the week (7x).

My suggestion to the daffy devs, proofread your game when you're making a new thing to replace the old and make adjustments accordingly.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Oh I can go for this one. It's been long overdue just like Spire that they seem to forget to adjust the EXP gain from one day to the week (7x).

My suggestion to the daffy devs, proofread your game when you're making a new thing to replace the old and make adjustments accordingly.
          they cant do that lol I don't even know if a dev even knows how to play this game hahahaa

Comment

Working...
          X