Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Pudding event - michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pristine Nexus
    started a topic Pudding event - michigan

Pudding event - michigan

Any idea which campaign?

• rozbergvd22
    replied
    pudding samsara event

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Melodiq View Post
    what is COBWEB
    It's for Deathly Sands (Lvl 40-50) - Blazing Desert (hero mode)

Leave a comment:

• Melodiq
    replied
    what is COBWEB

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

im not from usa and know it in few seconds after i read it cuz that is some elementary knowledge + you have like 100+ movies about district michigen lake so first thing you think on word michigen is lake same as when you say Messi you first think on Barcelona
    lol I do know theirs a lake Michigan but

did u actualy look at a map of Michigan their is actual a lake called serenity hahahaa

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1970868
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-04-2018, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    good clue indeed Michigan only u.s.a ppl will get this quick hahaha ( LAKE SERENITY)
    im not from usa and know it in few seconds after i read it cuz that is some elementary knowledge + you have like 100+ movies about district michigen lake so first thing you think on word michigen is lake same as when you say Messi you first think on Barcelona

Leave a comment:

• frozenshade
    replied
    Todays clue is Dragon's bones....BLITZ DEATHLY SANDS, BURADOTHS GRAVE FOR PUDDINGS

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    i got the puddings too.. but hope next time it's not something like "Kim Jong Un" or some *clever* kernel.. stick to the game lol

edit: i mean, the clue is fine as far as 'fine' goes, but it's only fine if we're not burning stamina while trying to get to the right dungeon.. something like the clue is a boss name.. little did the players know it's one of the spire bosses LOL and thats it..
    Last edited by Carassimira; 11-03-2018, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R287372009
    replied
    Serenity Lake is confirmed here in Michigan.... blitzed and got pudding

Leave a comment:

• Josef_K
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    ..... but it's pretty clever.
    the only thing they both have is something about "lake". but you first have to find out by reading somewhere about michigan. the rest is guessing and trying.

thats much... but for me thats not clever

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Having clues was a suggestion from me following the blindly hidden red flowers no one knew about, and then struggled to find. Clues are from R2, but since it's the weekend, the devs couldn't put a hot event in to announce the clue, so R2 used announcement chat. R2 is not from the US, so not sure where they got the clue from, but it's pretty clever.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    the clue is another lazy thinking on dev's side -_- seriously. what about people NOT from U.S.?

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    clue was given out in wc as a announcement in purple I did look in hot events this morning when i first logged on and nothing their yes a big fail from developers their

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    you lucky you gote a clue for it has gote no info about it today agin r2 fail, ther can no do any thing right after whis new patc all thing is wrong, first wartopia who loke like ben remove in silences, then cornutopia and now whis, idk how has responilty but it big fail from devolper.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    blitz normal got 19 puds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X