X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is COBWEB

what is COBWEB

I didn't think they could sink that low

every day ive done this got around 10 to 13 puddings without the use of the cauldron buff

wow and today a big drop of 4 whoopie u tight A holes
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-06-2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

I didn't think they could sink that low

every day ive done this got around 10 to 13 puddings without the use of the cauldron buff

wow and today a big drop of 4 whoopie u tight A holes
      Can you tell us what's the spot today, please?

Comment

blazing desert in deathly sands

Comment

Wow if they want us to quit they should write that in the note, not some silly codeword.
          First they reduced outcome of the gifts again and now they reduce even the puddings at campains.
          I still imagine the fat develpoer eating his pudding, that is half spilled on his keyboard, thinking
          hard about the next day and how to annoy the players lol

edit: 400 Energy and only 9 pudding without cauldron. not using the cauldron anymore... had maybe 4 or 5 more with cauldorn the last days...

Comment

lame *** code word once again LOL
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

well if they wanna be tight A holes then I shall be also

I rather give my cash to Microsoft xbox cuz paying the fee for xbox live per mnth same as vip ere at least I get 2 xbox one games and 2 xbox 360 games free per mnth

ere I can spend vast amounts and get jack and get ripped off as free players seems to get plenty of mounts and wings in events

and even the game is broken that much the idiots don't know or how to fix it

example : wartopia major mess up not even been placed since 1st time cuz broken but devs cant even be bothered or have the decency to place the items back into the normal shops what they nerfed to add to wartopia shop
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-06-2018, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R25668365 View Post
                blazing desert in deathly sands
                400 stam later, not even 1 pudding

Comment

well maybe you blitzed normal. i guess it was hero this time... guess they can't even do that right

Comment

had to delete this comment.. -.- somehow it glitched when i tried to save
                    Last edited by Carassimira; 11-06-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                      well maybe you blitzed normal. i guess it was hero this time... guess they can't even do that right
                      yep.. should have known to go hero mode after the first 200 stam with no pudding.. thought it was just rotten luck because yesterday it was all normal mode and nothing on hero.. i never learn

Comment

Well the only ones not learning are those devs... How are we supposed to know which of those dungeon modes was meant to be?!?
                        Or mabye normal mode RNG was against you (and me for the first 3 times i tried it lol)

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X