add chat to many events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add chat to many events

it would be nice if we could be able to use chat in many events, Hero trial, Eudamon domain, Endless Abyss etc
    in fact we should be able to use chat everywhere

and more emotes!
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

you can talk in that to hold tab and shift down push enter and you can type in chat
      Last edited by kanusti; 11-07-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyParadi View Post
        it would be nice if we could be able to use chat in many events, Hero trial, Eudamon domain, Endless Abyss etc
        in fact we should be able to use chat everywhere
        Seconded...with icons to let us into chat rather than needing to know which keys to push.

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
        and more emotes!
        This comes up a lot, and many players would like this, too.

What I'd also like to see with chat is a little less confusion...Orange chat is World but also in Outlands it's, umm, "Team" or is it "All Competing Teams" or ???
        White Chat is Current, but what that means depending on where you are is also kind of confusing.
        Would like to see them get out their color palette as needed and make Cross Server Bullhorns, Outlands, World, Event Room Current, and so on, because with so much already going on in this game, it's hard for everyone to know where they're talking all the time, and might make some discussion more appropriate (and private when needed).

Comment

how i can delete my account

Comment

Working...
          X