making a client for the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a client for the game

i think the client would be better than using the dumb adobe flash player all the time it crashes its so annoying cant this game just be made into a client using adobe just sucks.

There were plans for it... but I was told it was not a high priority due to other ongoing issues. This could change in the future.

Comment

+1 i hope they implement this is really needed adobe crashes to much its annoying

Comment

dont forget about lagging issue and loading issue when we clear the browser's cache, its very annoying, hope client will be good

Comment

The mini-client will still be flash based, it will just store some files on your computer, like graphics and sound. That is, if/when they implement it.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes but if this is implemented memory requirements will be minimal than to the adobe flash

Comment

its better than having adobe crash every time it happens to me as well wether im on google chrome firefox or internet explorer and its annoying.

Comment

HTML5 is stronger that flash to and should probbeli take away alot of lag to, but a game client should be awsome.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  HTML5 is stronger that flash to and should probbeli take away alot of lag to, but a game client should be awsome.
                  Then you'll see kids running around using Firebug to edit page elements and pay 0 for everything. No.

Comment

Working...
                  X