X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animefreak1991
    started a topic making a client for the game

making a client for the game

i think the client would be better than using the dumb adobe flash player all the time it crashes its so annoying cant this game just be made into a client using adobe just sucks.

• xNapalm
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    HTML5 is stronger that flash to and should probbeli take away alot of lag to, but a game client should be awsome.
    Then you'll see kids running around using Firebug to edit page elements and pay 0 for everything. No.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    HTML5 is stronger that flash to and should probbeli take away alot of lag to, but a game client should be awsome.

Leave a comment:

• animefreak1991
    replied
    its better than having adobe crash every time it happens to me as well wether im on google chrome firefox or internet explorer and its annoying.

Leave a comment:

• R25864137
    replied
    yes but if this is implemented memory requirements will be minimal than to the adobe flash

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The mini-client will still be flash based, it will just store some files on your computer, like graphics and sound. That is, if/when they implement it.

Leave a comment:

• R23000014
    replied
    dont forget about lagging issue and loading issue when we clear the browser's cache, its very annoying, hope client will be good

Leave a comment:

• QueenOfThorns
    replied
    +1 i hope they implement this is really needed adobe crashes to much its annoying

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    There were plans for it... but I was told it was not a high priority due to other ongoing issues. This could change in the future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X