Event Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Rewards

I am lost for words and i have been playing for a long time so nothing should surprise me really. The event box rewards have been halved in some cases more than halved they increased the level you can receive box rewards in events i.e divinity soul synthesis first reward is level 6 not 5 as it was. Second part of advance tattoo missing. Exchanges are rubbish anyway. Then to really make yourselves popular you turned recharge rewards into recharge for 2 days to get any rewards from this. AH WELL AT LEAST YOU HAD A GO AT ****** YOUR FREE AND CASH PLAYERS THIS TIME.

oh nearly forgot no cast stones in exchanges either

Comment

so true they are destroying the game for the money they are lunatic's that need to ... off and give back 2 years salery cus they get payed enough and keep ... up the game if there was a away to do charge back for lets say 3-4 years i would have done it in a heart beat.........

Comment

they want the game to die showing it more and more why the ... recharge 2day's for some lousy rewards

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          so true they are destroying the game for the money they are lunatic's that need to ... off and give back 2 years salery cus they get payed enough and keep ... up the game if there was a away to do charge back for lets say 3-4 years i would have done it in a heart beat.........
          if I could charge back 6 years I would hahaha

why don't they just post a message and say its closing instead of pushing ppl away

Comment

nah 6year not needed 3-4 year enough first 2 years game was ok

Comment

so luck exchange

holy sword and slyphs stuff I get that stuff we can use

but wth

pennent and dragonchant stuff and its only got engrave stones and ascension stones symbiosis and exp stones wheres the other stuff for dragonchant ????????

so why has their got to be 12 items their that's not part of pennent and dragonchant ???????

just shows the devs didn't use the part of the brain again
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-20-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

they found another way to pss ppl off by forcing us to use the 20 free ancient beast shards before event ends.. so you cant save them for the 2nd round so you had 40 to exchange ......

Comment

now no gem master and gems are level 7 instead of 6 to start rewards, no midweek freebee's in shop & the lamest Thanksgiving gift ever (a real slap in the face for loyal gamers)
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

they want us to stop play and pay

Comment

after using all my tokens on pennent luck exchange wow 2 ascension stones out of 600 used tokens very low drop rate

Comment

can someone explain why the lunatic's keep nerving the rewards??? and removing rewards for lvl5 gem's/diamonds etc????? most of the event's are way to nerved back in the day's you had more chance to get like wing's or a mount during a exchange.. and when the lunatic's bring back ascension stones etc??

Comment

They made a good marketing strategy during the first few year of game and offered good rewards. When you're hooked up with the game, ain't easy to give up especially you have invested alot (balens). Even not good rewards, heavy cashers still spend. So, why care of giving better rewards, when you still heavily cash out. Supposedly, developer should give better rewards, coz of higher requirements needed to increase br. Sadly, no matter how we complain or suggest, developer still not improving the rewards. Just live with it...

Comment

I normally recharge $1000 but i did not this event when i saw recharge for 2 days to get the reward, so i dont mind $1000 more in my pocket their lose

Comment

yes we are all paying the price for trying to support the game in our own ways the little to med cashers are getting nerfed all the time seems no matter what we do they will ... us this is another way of saying cash more or ... off
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-01-2018, 09:20 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
                              X