X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Guild Vault.

Community guild vault suggestion.
    Brief description:
    A community guild vault would be similar to the regular guild vault in regards that it is upgradeable through the guild menu levels one to ten adding increasingly more amounts of storage and providing access to time vaults. The key difference would be that all members of the guild will be able to access the community guild vault, hence the word community. As well as store excess items in it that most players have in abundance and do not require at this particular moments and for the foreseeable?future. This would allow other members of the guild who require items for upgrading their sylph for example to withdraw some sepulcrum that may be deposited by another member of the guild again for example, who?is sitting on 33,360 sepulcrum when they only need 3,500-4,000 for an event as that's the only use to them.
    Feature overview:
    The main features of the community guild vault would be as followed;
    1. It would begin as a regular guild vault size when upgraded increasing in size by five slots per upgrade.
    2. The community vault would be an upgradeable system as same as all other guild features, levelling from one to ten adding extra rows to the vault for more items to be stored and shared between members.
    3. It would be smart to put a limit on item withdrawal, a figure like 9999 which is most basic items max stack these days doesn't seem terrible.
    4. Depositing items would have the same limit as withdrawal as not to have the vault filled to the brim disallowing other members to deposit items.
    5. The community guild vault could be accessible through the current 'Vault' button in the 'Guild Territory' tab which would open a menu similar to the current one, simply adding two?tabs atop the menu appropriately labelled 'Personal Vault' and 'Shared Vault'.
    6. New guild members would be required to wait 3 days before accessing the community vault as a precaution to players who might try and abuse this system to obtain items and then leave the guild, defeating the purpose of a community feature like this.
    Pros:
    The pros of this suggestion would be that it will allow players to relieve a large amount of pressure they have on their current storage capacity whilst simultaneously allowing other members of the guild to gain access, limited of course to items they otherwise would have to give an arm and a leg to obtain.
    Cons:
    Honestly, not to sound boastful or cocky with this whole suggestion but do you seriously see a con with this suggestion, no one, absolutely no one loses out with this feature being added into the game. The only real downside is that it doesn't make any consistent money and not to be rude, this whole post is written with the utmost care and politeness but the money that can be made from a new feature seems to be really important, that's just an opinion which I am entitled to think nothing more on it besides the fact that you can speed up the upgrade cooldown with balens isn't that enough?
    I hope this suggestion is thoroughly read through and taken into consideration for being forwarded to the developers.
    Thank you very much for reading, I hope you have a good day.
    - S419 Pumpkin.
    - S97 Caramel.

~ Had to repost since my old forums account wasn't kosher ~
    S97 Caramel
    "Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going."

Cons:
    Allows players to TRADE!!! That means they will lose $$$, because players will have other means to get items besides cashing.

Sorry, not gonna ever happen.

Comment

I already wrote that as a con and this was already denied since trading is never gonna happen. Ah well..
      S97 Caramel
      "Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going."

Comment

I would say that's a good idea and change it too server vault alas but they said no trading

but if they did research it properly and changed the aspect in not FREE VAULT but ave to PAY for this feature then ppl will constantly buy balens to withdraw the certain item they need

example deposit item would cost 500 balens to inject 9999 stacked item into server vault

example withdraw item and to withdraw item from server vault would cost between 500 to 3k balens depending what the X item was

means they make money as its not a free vault

another example some 1 wins 5 mounts from the beast soul mount luck exchange cuz he paid for them but can only keep 1 as they non recyclable

he places x4 into server vault costing 2k balens for all to be injected to server vault r2 then charges someone who needs the mount 2k to withdraw 1 mount from server vault
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-19-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Trading in any capacity is a hard no because of the opportunities for illegal activities. It's a shame, because the suggestion is really good. I hope to see more suggestions from you, Caramel.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          but if they did research it properly and changed the aspect in not FREE VAULT but ave to PAY for this feature then ppl will constantly buy balens to withdraw the certain item they need
          Theoretically, sure. In practice, it will just mean some people recharge whatever it takes on an alt to get an expensive item they really want, then when they have it, they trade it to themselves for a lesser amount of balens than they originally obtained it for, and then they do a chargeback on their alt account. The alt would be banned, but won't have any information directly tying it to the main account, so no way to prove the main account is doing anything wrong.

Or worse, the door opens for third party sellers, and now you have bots running around servers. If you think lag is bad now, add a few hundred bots to it.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2018, 02:51 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Trading in any capacity is a hard no because of the opportunities for illegal activities. It's a shame, because the suggestion is really good. I hope to see more suggestions from you, Caramel.

Theoretically, sure. In practice, it will just mean some people recharge whatever it takes on an alt to get an expensive item they really want, then when they have it, they trade it to themselves for a lesser amount of balens than they originally obtained it for, and then they do a chargeback on their alt account. The alt would be banned, but won't have any information directly tying it to the main account, so no way to prove the main account is doing anything wrong.

Or worse, the door opens for third party sellers, and now you have bots running around servers. If you think lag is bad now, add a few hundred bots to it.

well things cant get any worse what they are!

theirs are bots running around game as u are aware so makes no difference to lag the LAG AND FREEZE IS FROM THE DATA MIGRATION TO PENNY PINCHING TIGHT WADS WHO WANNA SPEND LESS MONEY ON HOSTING THE GAME their are hacks and cheaters and account sellers which u are aware

and u say u cant link alts to their main toon which I beg to differ

Comment

Working...
            X