Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about my Astrals for my knight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about my Astrals for my knight.

I am currently level 63 and I have these astrals. I would like to know what would be best. My current set up is this.

-pristine willpower level 5
    -pristine force level 5
    -pristine fortitude level 5
    -Refined Goddess blessing level 5
    -Enhance will destroyer level 6
    -Pristine Enshieldment level 5

Now my question is I just received a Enhanced deflection astral which I really wanted as it seems like a great combo with reverse damage and all. I was going to get that to level 5 and test it out. However, I am not sure if I should replace any of these astrals or just hold off on it till level 70? I was thinking of replacing the Pristine Ensieldment astral for the enhanced deflection once i get it to level 5. I won't have much block stat though if I give that up.

So idk if I should replace it or not or if it will hurt my knight more than it will do any good. If it matters I have over 10k pdef, over 8k mdef, and 45k hp and with my astral i have 1856 block. So please let me know what you guys think I should do. Keep the current set up I have and wait to level 70 to use that astral or replace the block one and use the block astral at level 70? or replace any of the other astrals with the deflection one? Thank you.
    Last edited by Oxykotton; 01-18-2013, 01:44 AM.

Block is significantly better as it both lowers damage and heals you for 4% of your hp. The only case which deflection would be useful for you right now is if you were up against someone who you don't deal much damage to while recieveing MASSIVE (and I mean like 10k+) amounts of damage. This would reflect 5k dmg assuming you get the astral to lvl 5. I doubt the second senario as your stats are good so stick with the stuff you have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I am currently level 63 and I have these astrals. I would like to know what would be best. My current set up is this.

-pristine willpower level 5
      -pristine force level 5
      -pristine fortitude level 5
      -Refined Goddess blessing level 5
      -Enhance will destroyer level 6
      -Pristine Enshieldment level 5

Now my question is I just received a Enhanced deflection astral which I really wanted as it seems like a great combo with reverse damage and all. I was going to get that to level 5 and test it out. However, I am not sure if I should replace any of these astrals or just hold off on it till level 70? I was thinking of replacing the Pristine Ensieldment astral for the enhanced deflection once i get it to level 5. I won't have much block stat though if I give that up.

So idk if I should replace it or not or if it will hurt my knight more than it will do any good. If it matters I have over 10k pdef, over 8k mdef, and 45k hp and with my astral i have 1856 block. So please let me know what you guys think I should do. Keep the current set up I have and wait to level 70 to use that astral or replace the block one and use the block astral at level 70? or replace any of the other astrals with the deflection one? Thank you.
      on a side note i wonder which is better
      pristine illusion or deflection for lvl 70 astral.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        on a side note i wonder which is better
        pristine illusion or deflection for lvl 70 astral.
        illusion. by far.
        Last edited by Bigblete; 01-18-2013, 02:56 AM.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
        X