Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Developers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers

we need new developers prefer those who know what they are doing, have common sense and know reality
    Live long and prosper.

Thread moved to Feedback.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this ones pushing us to quit...... nerving everything they really need to stop with this drop rates for mounts and wings/clothing are so low it aint funny anymore

Comment

the 2 day recharge to trigger prizes is shamefully lame... these prizes triggered are the same as the previous 1 day recharge...the black friday deals being limited to 1 is terrible marketing...doesnt the game devs want us to spend are money...how about buy 3 get 1 free specials...players would see value in a special such as that and would spend appropriately generating more income for this game....a limit of 1 for a supposed black friday deal just stopped me from spending on things i most likely would have spent much much more on...terrible marketing of this game

Comment

they killing the game over priced junk you can find for free... if prices where lower and drop rates for mounts/wing's/clothin where bit higher they would earn much more.. ooo wait and when they have fixed the lag/freeze/bug's

Comment

they just trying to get as much out of players before flash stops end of 2020 i be over so there stockholders need to get a few big payouts before game is not playable anymore
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
            X