Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Developers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R215564585
    started a topic Developers

Developers

we need new developers prefer those who know what they are doing, have common sense and know reality

• theghosthimself
    replied
    they just trying to get as much out of players before flash stops end of 2020 i be over so there stockholders need to get a few big payouts before game is not playable anymore

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they killing the game over priced junk you can find for free... if prices where lower and drop rates for mounts/wing's/clothin where bit higher they would earn much more.. ooo wait and when they have fixed the lag/freeze/bug's

Leave a comment:

• demmsquad
    replied
    the 2 day recharge to trigger prizes is shamefully lame... these prizes triggered are the same as the previous 1 day recharge...the black friday deals being limited to 1 is terrible marketing...doesnt the game devs want us to spend are money...how about buy 3 get 1 free specials...players would see value in a special such as that and would spend appropriately generating more income for this game....a limit of 1 for a supposed black friday deal just stopped me from spending on things i most likely would have spent much much more on...terrible marketing of this game

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    this ones pushing us to quit...... nerving everything they really need to stop with this drop rates for mounts and wings/clothing are so low it aint funny anymore

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thread moved to Feedback.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X