Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First Impressions on League Rumble.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Impressions on League Rumble.

We fought the same team for every match. We got the occasional "Wally" which is the free one, Other than that, it was the same team every time. R2 might want to look into that.

And this is Arena. Just a different prize. I forgot to tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
      We fought the same team for every match. We got the occasional "Wally" which is the free one, Other than that, it was the same team every time. R2 might want to look into that.
      same here not planned very well
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

WEEK 2 UPDATE. We got 2 teams this time. The rest were the npc. I guess they wanted to kill this.

Comment

My team had 8-9 rounds against npcs, and then the rest were 3 different teams. Honestly, I'm happier with that than having to deal with live teams of 4 15 times. The lag is miserable with that many players in a fight, so anything that makes that less likely is actually a good thing.

I don't know what they were thinking with this event. 4v4 fights are basically intolerable. Athena war had its problems, but at least it didn't try to shove everyone into a single fight.

Comment

No idea ……….. only got about 5 hrs to sign up and wasn't around so didn't get to do it.
            How can they load patch and close sign up about 5 hours later, bearing in mind many would be out at work ?!?
            Patch notes also said sign up is on a Monday, NOT Thursday .

Comment

Working...
            X