Legend Stone Limit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Stone Limit

the limit to buy only 5 legend per day is to low imo.
    it would take 20days and 20million gold just to get enough for 1 lvl 50 item, and 5-6 months plus 160million gold for enough to get all 8 items.
    that's insane, i mean seriously 6 months just for the lvl 50's...

it should be raised to at least 10 per day or removed altogether.
    the cost is enough to make it so cant get them fast why the need to limit how many per day, especially so low?

There's another way to get it.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

do you know how hard it is to just get to the summoner in nightmare GoD?
      it's right next to the last boss so you have to clear the whole dungeon just to get there.

Comment

Maybe you need to be higher level.

What is your level?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

maybe a fresh 50 by the way he is talking. level 60's get into the 50's legendary set as the 65 nm is pretty much impossible

Comment

currently 53 knight , but i have tried it with me and 3 lvl 60+ and still fail...
            plus the time it takes to get a group willing to even try takes forever.

also your forgetting that even if you do summoner run you will need ton of keys.
            it's 5 keys each time and not 100% chance to get legend stone drop.
            Last edited by R24465997; 01-18-2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
              currently 53 knight , but i have tried it with me and 3 lvl 60+ and still fail...
              plus the time it takes to get a group willing to even try takes forever.

also your forgetting that even if you do summoner run you will need ton of keys.
              it's 5 keys each time and not 100% chance to get legend stone drop.
              If you have high level friends ask them, especially mages with high matk ( that means high healing ). Its good to be 2 mages, 1 tank and 1 dps ( archer ) and the work will be very easy. The tank must be TANK, not a knight, or else you'll fail in 2 or 3 rounds at 2nd boss. Mages need to keep suntoria / restoration on the knight all the time to be sure he wont be killed.
              The 1st boss / mobs are easy to be tanked for a 60+ in god nm, I'm an archer and don't take that much dmg in there.
              EDIT : No, you are wrong, everytime you kill the clones you get one ( sometimes I get 2 in 1 chest ) so don't be so sure about that.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                If you have high level friends ask them, especially mages with high matk ( that means high healing ). Its good to be 2 mages, 1 tank and 1 dps ( archer ) and the work will be very easy. The tank must be TANK, not a knight, or else you'll fail in 2 or 3 rounds at 2nd boss. Mages need to keep suntoria / restoration on the knight all the time to be sure he wont be killed.
                The 1st boss / mobs are easy to be tanked for a 60+ in god nm, I'm an archer and don't take that much dmg in there.
                EDIT : No, you are wrong, everytime you kill the clones you get one ( sometimes I get 2 in 1 chest ) so don't be so sure about that.
                No, you are wrong... there is no guarantee to get a drop of any kind, and the chance for legend stone is only ~90% if you do get a drop.

Comment

The way we do it is get several people to save up keys... you must have an attempt to use the keys and to pick up the box. Just keep the dungeon open and invite others in after some keys were used up on the part of one person... you can do some awesome farming of shards in one day a month if you just save up keys and plan ahead.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                    The way we do it is get several people to save up keys... you must have an attempt to use the keys and to pick up the box. Just keep the dungeon open and invite others in after some keys were used up on the part of one person... you can do some awesome farming of shards in one day a month if you just save up keys and plan ahead.

YEP, rotate party members out, had one level 50'something get his set and legend stones that way, took a ton of keys but he got it
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
                      No, you are wrong... there is no guarantee to get a drop of any kind, and the chance for legend stone is only ~90% if you do get a drop.
                      Well then I am damn lucky bc i've been getting 1-2 stones each time and I used hundreds of keys already.

Comment

Working...
                      X