League Rumble Expire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Rumble Expire

How are you supposed to afford one of the sylph's in the rumble shop there if you can't save the hailstones for more than just a month? I have done two rounds + won a bet and have now about 2000 hailstones which will expire 2018-12-31....please remove the expire thing....in Athenas there were no expire...

Not that i would need any of them, no strong player would need them...so it makes me wonder how are the weaker players ever gonna afford them...(18000 hailstones) if they will expire after a month...

Comment

just shows the greed of massive big br players they dont need the stuff from the shop but they do it just to stop small players getting stuff

Comment

I do believe they are relying on people making wagers to gather enough hailstones, as the maximum wager is 50,000 and balens can be used.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

just stupid the expirement same as the buy limits they dun raise

Comment

It would be a colossal waste to use any currency to buy sylphs like that. First off, they're top tier but only purple, so you need a lot more advanced mahra, which is still kinda rare. Then you can also buy them in regular events for 500 fusion chi, which piles up for free faster than you could possibly collect 18k hailstones. They are changing events around, so maybe that's no longer true, but still stupid to spend so much to buy those sylphs - just level up from a basic one and it's probably cheaper and faster.

Pretty much anything else in that shop is going to be a smarter purchase if it's something you need.

Comment

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
              Not that i would need any of them, no strong player would need them...so it makes me wonder how are the weaker players ever gonna afford them...(18000 hailstones) if they will expire after a month...
              Doesnt matter noone can join league rumble anyway. So how the **** do we get something that we cant use anyway. Another **** be wartune devs. Test your product before you activate it.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-15-2018, 09:55 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R227607886 View Post

Doesnt matter noone can join league rumble anyway. So how the **** do we get something that we cant use anyway. Another **** be wartune devs. Test your product before you activate it.
                The event functions fine, you just aren't signed up for it. You can sign up before the preliminary round in the season.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R227607886 View Post

You have to be a team of 4 to sign up. If you make a party, then go to sign up then you are in. The sad news is that this is forced 4 vs 4 arena. End of story on this "new" event. You will fight a crazy strong team (yes the same one over and over) for about 9/15 turns, with the remaining attempts to be NPC characters. While they did add some cool prizes, you just can't get enough points to make it worth the hour you spend and the aggravation that comes with it. Hero trail, while unpopular gave better prizes when it was going on until they ended the "event" of good prizes. The best part of them "ending" the event was that if you look thru the history of announcements, the "event" never started. Just an announcement that it ended.

Comment

Working...
                  X