Terra Grass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Grass

Anyone else think this is another item the devs have totally forgotten even exists? It was available in lucky exchange a few times, was supposed to be in Wartopia shop (another event I think they've forgotten about or can't get to work correctly) but hasn't shown up anywhere in ages. So if you haven't maxed your battle beast like some of the big spenders, I guess you're out of luck?

Is there a way or certain events or upcoming event to get Terra Grass?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
      Currently, no. Nothing for the short term, according to the devs. They would not elaborate further.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
        The Devs have pretty much nerfed anything for advanced players currently with no idea when they will be back. This is to let the smaller non cash type players the opportunity to catch up. The good news about this is if you have a toon that is very strong, you can quit cashing for a while until they add those items back, like terra grass, ascension stones, resonance crystals etc. Those of us that have been faithful to this game for many years can now take a break and spend our money on other things. This is quite the blessing after all. If you are a smaller Br player trying to cash, just know that everything right now is about 2x as expensive as it was less than 6 months ago. I pay close attention to the hot sales and events and can attest to that being the new norm. Until it goes back, I guarantee (and so does the crowd funding) that they are really trying to make this a free game for all. My only concern is that with this amount of revenue drop to the devs that they may abandon ship on this game. You can correct me where I am wrong MemoryLane.

Comment

tubitz, the only thing wrong with your theory is that most of the cashers have already maxed their battle beasts, etc already and by removing the availability of those items there is no way the rest of us can "catch up" as you call it.

Comment

You are correct clicker. All things needed for major Br advancements have been removed for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I'd correct you, fubitz, but you seem to disagree with your own points, and I'm not interested in an unrelated conversation in thread that asked a question about terra grass.
              It's about much more than the terra grass. I stood corrected on the fact that by removing those items, non of us would get them. That's not disagreeing with my comment, rather elaborating on the entire thought process. What I mean to say MemoryLane, is that the game has taken away all of the major items for substantial battle rating growth. The items they did leave us to pick from are now about twice as expensive as they were before. I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused you.

Comment

I'd correct you, fubitz, but you seem to disagree with your own points, and I'm not interested in an unrelated conversation in thread that asked a question about terra grass.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they stuff is defo nerfed even drop rates and rewards are very low

its about time the devs relised without us Large cashers and medium to low cashers their be no game at all , then they be out of pocket

Comment

simple thing they will never change think they gonna milk out the game for a while more and then pull the plug

Comment

unless a player recharges and cashes heavy,, its extremely difficult to level up the dragon mounts with terra grass as the game doesnt give this free....we need tremendous amounts of ascension stones to upgrade to yellow pennants and unless we again recharge and cash heavy this isnt going to happen when u need 2500 ascension stones... we do get resonance crystals in league rumble.. maybe 4 to 5 pr week is possible... at that pace i will make my next level in a few years as 800 resonance crystals are needed. for a short while we did have resonance crystals and ascension stones in the Hero trial... but.... that was of course taken away from us.. so a player either recharges and cashes heavy to get these 3 items or we just forget about the BR growth that could be.. the lucky exchanges that do have ascension stone DO NOT give us much...or give us an amount that will upgrade one pennant to yellow in 1 year or so..

Comment

Working...
                      X