christmas events starts in middle of this events now?????***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas events starts in middle of this events now?????***

are you sure that tomorrow is day to add christmas events and crianza and rave and crunocopia and only way to get chests you get us that two events ??????? and other events are give us normal chest like till today ???? just to say we get today maint and that was 2 days early and guess what we get new stuff tomorrow same 2 days before cuz all that allways start in friday so realy i think you look in wrong date realy you are try to ruin this game for all players with this stupid stuff and events p.s. croncopia we cant do it cuz we have not that items yet to get that you ask us there to have to join it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by andrejsergej21; 12-18-2018, 01:04 PM.

checked oceanic

rave gives stockings dk where the rest is must be a slip by the devs as usualy new events dont get added till friday

ave they gone loopy

maybe they added them cuz they know theirs no way to get stuff the way of the xmas scrooge and shaft us every event as usual

Comment

yes i think that all of this need to start in friday but guess r2 want to ** us again

Comment

as rave and heavenly cin and spend events give xmas socks where the hell do u get the gingerbread man and reindeer and rest of items

maybe its only a cash event only this xmas and shaft the free to low cashers

Comment

The gingerbread and reindeer are from the chests in heavenly crizanza when you complete a box.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

since cornucopia appears to be a cashier event, why should we do it?....it is Christmas time, real life & my friends & family come first......enjoy your event whales as wartunes really appreciates you as for the rest of us appears a lump,of coal in our socks...tyvm scrooges of wartunes.....keep slapping your small & medium cashiers plus the free players in the face & all the whales will only have each other to battle, then when they no longer have us to beat up & can only battle each other they will leave as the game will no longer be fun for them
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

casher or not there is not worth to do it

Comment

xmas trees in solo campaign today its in serenity lake

Comment

since the crizanza does not always give chest - where else can you get items ??

Comment

xmas trees solo campaigns crinzanza gingerbread and reindeer and socks

dk where the decorations are

maybe they adding more events that gives these items but we are all aware the xmas scrooge devs dont care so mostley be spend events

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      xmas trees solo campaigns crinzanza gingerbread and reindeer and socks

dk where the decorations are

maybe they adding more events that gives these items but we are all aware the xmas scrooge devs dont care so mostley be spend events
                      ther is in shop ned balens lol ther realy mess up whit whis event but no suprise ther devolper and tech team lost ther brain months ago, whit ther new rechage system, and whit only items in spender for new players, and same in rechage rewards pack mostly for nerw players, clear to all ther want to close game down, rechage rewards no 2 days for 1 days reward, exchages full of thing nobody neds more.

Comment

No point of doing cornucopia if getting all requirements thru balens. Getting Christmas Tree thru campaign - do you think we can get 70 from 19 to 25? Considering the drop rate is very low. I bet, you are obligated to buy extra Christmas tree and other stuffs.

Heavenly Cianza, i doubt you can get gingerbread and reindeer, even at 1500 points not listed in the rewards. If cornucopia for cashers - let them enjoy and i will mourn.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                          Heavenly Cianza, i doubt you can get gingerbread and reindeer, even at 1500 points not listed in the rewards.
                          They are in the clearance chests.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Despite of the clearance chest, it will require spending balens in cianza to get all those requirements. Then to comply cornucopia requirements, need to spend balens / buy items. Eventually cornucopia for huge cashers. No chance for free players to comply cornucopia.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              They are in the clearance chests.
                              The only things listed in the 1500 clearance chest are:
                              Smelting Stones x50
                              Blood of Zeus x100
                              Gold Christmas Sock 2018 x1 (ONE!!!)

The completion chests do have the other items, but I usually reach the 6k chest by the end of the event and more often than not, I've been 'lucky' to complete 1 or 2 of the 7 beer types. This is far too random and labor intensive for a 'chance' at these event items.

They expect us to have 150 Gold Christmas Socks for Cornucopia?!?! Someone needs to FIRE the lot of them and tell them that forcing players out of the game by making them ALL angry is a surefire way of having lawsuits thrown at them, which is what I expect to see from some of those stupid enough to have already sunk thousands and thousands of real dollars into a game.
                              Last edited by SmuttyRebel; 12-19-2018, 04:45 PM.
                              Knight - 45 mil BR
                              100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
                              X