christmas events starts in middle of this events now?????***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    The gingerbread and reindeer are from the chests in heavenly crizanza when you complete a box.
    u mean if u get lucky enough without buying them
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Its interesting to note that a single player seems to have completed ! I'm guessing thats r2 is making sure that no single player can get the max reward as that player was there at reset. And since most items cannot be got very quickly they must have been put there by r2.

Comment

Its interesting to note that a single player seems to have completed ! I'm guessing thats r2 is making sure that no single player can get the max reward as that player was there at reset. And since most items cannot be got very quickly they must have been put there by r2.
        As for crianza I did not get any of the balen chests last time - just the top reward.

Comment

some people have more money then brains & like the ego trip of finishing the event so early & being the 1st done, anyone say super whale, lol
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

please tell me which campaign we can get xmas tree?

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
              As for crianza I did not get any of the balen chests last time - just the top reward.
              didnt think any 1 could get 150 socks in 2 days only place to get socks was heavnly cinz i thought

or he HACKED THE GAME SOME HOW
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-20-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

didnt think any 1 could get 150 socks in 2 days only place to get socks was heavnly cinz i thought

or he HACKED THE GAME SOME HOW
                All options in Crianza have a potential to give socks. Crianza point reward chests give socks. Rave recharge and spend rewards give a lot of socks.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol 7 day event should give a average of 10 tree's a day in the correct campaign..... several of server already get 0 to only 3 or 5 so they wont make it even unless they put balens in.
                  So to all the non cashers it does indeed seems to be a casher only event this year so far...unless oyu gonna be able to gain the tree's on other ways as well without using balens
                  Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-20-2018, 03:27 PM. Reason: adding
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

hope when ever they finaly add the Christmas events they do add the items we need in with the rewards because there is no way heavenly criazana is going to give enough ginger bread men or reindeer to do the hot event or cornucopia not counting the lower tree return some players get 0 rarely do players get 10 most of the time its a lot less seems like they want every player to spend just to do the event news flash not all players are rich

Comment

Don't expect that you will not spend balens in heavenly cianza. To get 5 chests, you have to spend balens. I'ts a requirement to get 5 chest to be able to comply cornucopia requirements (gingerbread and reindeer).

I don;t believe a player will get the 5 chests.rewards (60 gingerbread and 70 reindeer) without spending a balens. They put a high rewards in cornucopia, in return, expect players to spend balens to complete the event.

Comment

Hm...at wartune reborn you get the xmas cornucopia things in the hot event exchange but not here...maybe devs made a mistake? or they are trying to get as most out of us as possible (cashing)..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

All options in Crianza have a potential to give socks. Crianza point reward chests give socks. Rave recharge and spend rewards give a lot of socks.
                          Lol this basically says it all its for the people who wanna put in balens only......... pretty dumb as s thinking of the dev's with all the bloody laggingout not able to do anything in pvp systems more and more say already bye ..... seems they wanna gain as much out of people pockets before flash stops..... slight feeling they will not move over to other system lol .
                          That as well clears up why they Do not fix anything but only try to patch little things(what does not work), why 50% of tickets not get thru like never bin send , probably the reason they blocked gamerocks since june to see ticket history, start of the end .

Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

seems like its going to be a spend for what we need this Christmas event no signs of new events for Christmas events unlike last year when we had 2 great events back to back for Christmas and new years events this year seems like the devs are only thinking about the money they can make from the players rave cornucopia and a snowball fight if no more events for Christmas events then unless players spend a lot most players will never get anything from the event if this is it then this is not a Christmas event its a spend spend spend event

Comment

Rave recharge and spend bracket gives Christmas socks. If you spend balens in heavenly crianza, still counts in rave. You just need to plan whether 5k or 10k balens or more to recharge and spend. That's how they completed cornucopia. Congrats to them.

Comment

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
                                Hm...at wartune reborn you get the xmas cornucopia things in the hot event exchange but not here...maybe devs made a mistake? or they are trying to get as most out of us as possible (cashing)..
                                totaly diffrent provider who prob treats their players better at xmas

r2 and gamerocks and every platform that under r2 control are shafted we pay cash for 11 mnths of year to be treated with respect at xmas and look what they do shaft us at every turn since they added this patch

Comment

Working...
                                X