Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

snowball fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowball fights

can we do the snowball fights just once a day or can we do it twice?
    Live long and prosper.

it's once per day snowball fight

Comment

and it is way too long, you have to fight for 30 min

Comment

30 mins of induced lag way to go dev noobs

Comment

and its cr.ap - most of the time is states no target even when you click and stand on top of someone

Comment

they need put back in the teams and end points this takes to long.. and game costing almost my laptop cus no enemy msg's is driving me crazy

Comment

Anyone else try to enter "Snowball Fight" only to be told that "Event is over. Please join again next time" ? So I guess I'm out of ever making the required items for the Cornucopia hunh? R2 sure knows how to make people quit the game. This was at 12:30 server time- the opening of the event- notice the announcement in chat. YET I can't join- ticket- what good that will do- was sent.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	snowball.JPG Views:	1 Size:	454.3 KB ID:	1974621

Comment

can join sometimes and sometimes not

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                  it's once per day snowball fight
                  think u can do it twice

Comment

No AM snowball fight so...... I guess you CAN only do it once per day lol
                    (What did you expect? For the event to actually WORK??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FORUM POST.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1974750 When I attempted to post the above- so I have to wait 442 seconds to post every 15 seconds? Just how does THAT math work?
                      OH YEAH- I've been dealing with your coding for 6 yrs- sorry my bad. Why am I not surprised lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X