Heavenly crianza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavenly crianza

how do we get gold christmas sock from it then you only get 1 item of all thing in it box and not sure to get sock i think has got the sock 5 or 6 times only.
    Attached Files

Just keep doing it. Just like every other time we've had Crianza.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

your going to have to spend real balens and keep buying the individual prizes for what ever balens they cost over and over in order to get enough christmas socks....or u can be on this game 24 hrs a day collecting the prizes as the timer comes up and then instantly start another prize timer.. and then repeat this over and over... i am pretty sure this isnt going to come close to getting the required amount but at least your going to get an A for effort

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Just keep doing it. Just like every other time we've had Crianza.
        no it is not every other i whas sure get socks or that ever whas in and then i gote 1 of other items random, either you dont play or you pay to tell liars about that is going on in game, you keep tell things not true.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

no it is not every other i whas sure get socks or that ever whas in and then i gote 1 of other items random, either you dont play or you pay to tell liars about that is going on in game, you keep tell things not true.
          Every time you "open" there is equal chance to get any of the rewards. So yeah sometimes you get unlucky and cant get the item you want, but sometimes you do

Comment

In past crianzas, there was an event item, the secondary one, you'd always get that + one of the other items. This Crianza is much different in the items have had a drastic drop in the number you get and you don't get that 1st item all the time. But after what they've done to all events, the drastic drop in everything, not overly surprising this got a big hit too. I mean, that 3 hour keg, the rewards for it are absurd to what they use to be.

Comment

Working...
            X