Christmas Wardrobe (Lucky Exchange)!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Wardrobe (Lucky Exchange)!?

4 days gone of the x-mas lucky exchange event " the event which players are waiting each year to get tons of br and good items " and no x-mas events yet? the only way to play now is to buy event items from store? Kuss was right when he said " they are trying to close their project the gap between donators and non is so far i won ares 14/15 afk just by normal attack , if they add nothing new this patch for non donators to boost their br i will quit i am not enjoying this game anymore " ,, i guess he quit already if i am not wrong , you just made one of highest donators quit the game because even you made everything for money he couldn't enjoy that cuz there is no players who can compete him , if you seriously going to close this project by a continuously stupid updates and patches which exceed the useless benefit for players, just a single Example : there is no source for " pennant ascension , can you explain to me how? a game important function that 1 year old and till today have no source for new players to get it, if you cant satisfy your community they will simply quit doesn't matter donator or not and ofcourse most of players are non donators or even light ones , get a better plan and listen to us if you keep ignoring players needs 1 by 1 will quit till it goes empty like other games which got killed by their own admins, thanks.

Haven't you figured it out by now... they WANT everyone to quit so they are doing everything they can to make people leave in droves. Flash will no longer be supported, so the game will be non-existent. They want to scurry off with their bags stuffed full player's money instead of investing into converting the game into html5 or any other source.
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
      Haven't you figured it out by now... they WANT everyone to quit so they are doing everything they can to make people leave in droves. Flash will no longer be supported, so the game will be non-existent. They want to scurry off with their bags stuffed full player's money instead of investing into converting the game into html5 or any other source.
      Oh really! nice to know that this will end soon, the money they gain through us is more than enough to build 100x better game than this but they never listen or do something players needs, the first thing they think about at every patch is how to gain more money, not how to satisfy community first thats why they keep failing , idk if they read that or no but am doing my best to keep a hope that this game will get better any soon before we do our final quit.

Comment

That is the key, this game is really losing its "fun" factor, which should be paramount in entertainment. I like increasing my br and will work hard to do it, but the return anymore is getting discouraging. Which reminds me, anybody know if Divinity Shard is still in the game? To upgrade a sylph to adv, I can't find it anywhere. Its the shard, not the stone, stone i know where i can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
          That is the key, this game is really losing its "fun" factor, which should be paramount in entertainment. I like increasing my br and will work hard to do it, but the return anymore is getting discouraging. Which reminds me, anybody know if Divinity Shard is still in the game? To upgrade a sylph to adv, I can't find it anywhere. Its the shard, not the stone, stone i know where i can get.
          ye you can get few at sylph expd through the beside map boss , the rest to 500 you have to buy with balens xD

Comment

Thank you :'( guess I used all the ones from expd up, sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
              Keep an eye open, sometimes they include them in the Sylph Hot Event exchanges.
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
              X