Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Christmas events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas events

so far this Christmas event has been one of the worse its all about how much they can get players to spend up till now there has been no real Christmas events cornucopia is a joke cant get the items in time to do the event with out spending to try to get the items and there is slim to no chance they it will give u what u need even for the most basic thing the Christmas title if u wan the dragon chant clothing you have to spend a lot just to get when u need to trade for it snowball fight is the only good event even If 30 mins of fighting is to long .Last year was way better unlike this Christmas event so far last year they gave players a event that players loved to do because we got good exchange mounts and many other items all they did so far this year is to try to get players to spend tons of money how sad how little though was put into this event even found a way to nerf the thanksgiving event it is starting to look like Christmas will be over and little was done for the Christmas events so far

Thor your are absolutely correct in stating this is the lamest and crudiest christmas events yet.. in the 6 years i have been playing this game,, never have i seen such tightwadness and scroogealicious events during the holidays... lumps of coal we are getting in our stockings.. our rewards for playing this game now has been reduced to 2 day recharges of twice the money for half the prizes once triggered...combine this with hot and epic events that continue to unimpress with less rewards given compared to prior times and the decision is absolutely crystal clear to NOT recharge and spend on this game... recharge twice the amount to get half the rewards is NOT how to make money.. players are not being fooled by this strategy. players respond extremely well to real deals on this game and spend accordingly.....Or maybe the real christmas event is how many players can be influenced to stop recharging and spending on this game and put their discretionary income to other more worthy places

Comment

I agree totally. I too have been playing for 6 yrs. Worst Christmas event in those 6. In 2020 Flash Player bites the dust and so does this game with it. Not that it REALLY ever worked right in the first place- but I always held out hope. That hope is now completely gone- they are just wanting to squeeze every dollar they can out of it before it crashes. Wait until they see how many re-up on SC and VIP in January.

Comment

I'm really hoping their tactics to force players to spend rebound right back in their faces and players come together and refuse to do ANY charging for the whole month of January. Show them it's a new year and we're taking back control. This game is meant for entertainment... not a get rich quick and ditch.
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

I really agree with you. Events impossible to do for weak players in English like me, others that require a lot of balens to receive not much, prices of refills that double ...

Take care R2 has too much pull on the rope, sometimes it breaks .. .

Comment

well Christmas will be over and NO Christmas events like we had ive been playing this game for 6 years and this year ALL the devs though about is getting all the money they could from players this is a sad crappy so called Christmas event . this is no Christmas event for players its a Christmas event for the devs they put no though into the event and the way it looks they wont put any though into a newyears event there is no way to get anything from this lame event without spending and im not spending on this lame so called Christmas event

Comment

they could put in the banner we want you to quit this game.... bunch of ............

Comment

Originally posted by Aewenalean View Post

Take care R2 has too much pull on the rope, sometimes it breaks .. .

But it won't be their purse strings

Comment

I agree with all of you i got the red sleigh emblem what a joke after 6 yrs. i am cancelling my vip what little i did spend on recharge is no longer worth it.

Comment

Me thinks wartime devs want us all to quit so they can close down the game. The Christmas events are a complete joke and cornucopia is only for heavy cashiers.

For a long time now the events have been **** and many if us had hoped it would improve at Christmas time like in past years but no these are a complete disappointment and frustration for many of us.

I have played wartine sine it 1st came to R2 and seen many come and go. I think the time has come finally for me to start retiring from wartime and move to another game. Shall miss all the friends I have made in wartune but will keep in touch with some over Facebook.

[S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

have nice xmas bux and yes the devs want us to quit

Comment

Sadest Xmas event in 6 years playing. I also feel like this game is just looking to take all the money it can before soon closing and trying to discourage players. There is no gift at all to players, who have been supporting this game, cashers or non cashers this year. Merry Xmas to all, but not from R2 that's for sure.
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

kinda surprised they dont have balen event to increase your time in the quiz...

Comment

Well i was thinking of treating myself to a recharge this kissmas. I guess after seeing the R2 scrooge hard at work this year that i will spend my money on Kraken Rum and get drunk instead.

Comment

Agree that these are the worst Christmas events in the 6 years I've been playing. I'm here everyday and am not even CLOSE to getting the required number of items for cornucopia. It's sad that they seem to be intentionally destroying what was once a really good game.

Comment

Working...
                              X