Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Christmas events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with rave and cornucopia gone at reset so will the chance of doing the so called Christmas event players who don't have enough to even get the title most likely never will they have seen to that

Comment

cant wait for the chinese new year events

will these be casher based same as xmas????????

if it is i wont be cashing and most ppl will not part with cash for events that give lame rewards

Comment

And then this morning, they have the nerve to put up an incentive scheme for recharges.

Hadn't they noticed most people are so annoyed by Christmas events that they are going to vote for this by logging out?

Comment

Cornucopia usually has well over 700 players participating on our server... this Christmas one ended with 28! 28 players so desperate (and stupid, IMO) for a few pixels that really won't do them THAT much good. R2 has those idiots very well trained. Congratulations to those who managed to have enough money to waste on this event (though, how you could with the obvious lack of brain cells is beyond me).
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

only thing r2 will listen to is voting with your wallet once all stop cashing they will listen. if they pig headed, what,s the worse they can do. shut game down ,is a loss to us gamers I think not there is so many games out there and are value for money not like here were year upon year we treated like morons bad game play .list of bugs has grown year upon year and have any been fixed NO but they say they have we are been played by r2 they tell you things will get better but they never do .have a merry Christmas wartuners and remember the safest place for your credit cards is in wifes purse cya maybe next year

Comment

these Christmas events were the worst that R2 has ever done ... Let's wait next year they ask to vote in wartune the best game, I'm not going to vote for them and I hope everyone does it ... so they can understand that this game is also for free and not only paid. They will also feel a little of what we felt without events...

Thank You,
              Diego.

Comment

I wonder if the developers are tired of making such events? Are they still interested in making such event? Coz if they still do care, developers needs to shape up...

From Lucky exchange to Hot events (recharge and spender) - all nerf event. What happen to cast stone, polish orb events? How about the terra grass?

Such lucky exchange holy sword & slyph - it only gives more slyph than holy sword items. We need to boost our slyph too but we can't.

Not just Christmas events sucks but from the previous months as well.

Comment

Everything has gone so bad. First year we can't even get the title. And so many items we can't get at all, like terra grass, resonance crystals, instead even for Xmas we get same **** usual events, giving nothing more than usual. I have no words to say how this game is becoming more than LAME!!!!
                  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
                    Me thinks wartime devs want us all to quit so they can close down the game. The Christmas events are a complete joke and cornucopia is only for heavy cashiers.

For a long time now the events have been **** and many if us had hoped it would improve at Christmas time like in past years but no these are a complete disappointment and frustration for many of us.

I have played wartine sine it 1st came to R2 and seen many come and go. I think the time has come finally for me to start retiring from wartime and move to another game. Shall miss all the friends I have made in wartune but will keep in touch with some over Facebook.

Well said! I said the exact thing to the person I play with most on this game. If it did not improve by the Holidays then I would leave. There has been not really big patches with new things in so long. Most of the things they have put out are from other games like the goddess's except I think they are angels in that game. It really is time to stop cashing people. They have no respect for the customer and never did. I do not put it past them to continue cashing events till the day before they announce they are closing down the game so just be aware. They have not said anything yet but watch the development, have there been any real big changes to work towards.???.......not in a long time. I have played 5 yrs. It has been fun. I have met so many great people so ty to the people who have made this game fun. Hope to see you all on another game. And Happy Holidays to you R2 ty for your gift of making me keep my card in my wallet. That was very thoughtful of you.
                    Last edited by Fullofsass; 12-28-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
                      Me thinks wartime devs want us all to quit so they can close down the game. The Christmas events are a complete joke and cornucopia is only for heavy cashiers.

For a long time now the events have been **** and many if us had hoped it would improve at Christmas time like in past years but no these are a complete disappointment and frustration for many of us.

I have played wartine sine it 1st came to R2 and seen many come and go. I think the time has come finally for me to start retiring from wartime and move to another game. Shall miss all the friends I have made in wartune but will keep in touch with some over Facebook.

I agree it´s time to leave this S..T game. The devs know this game goes down the drain and want players to go elsewhere to play, ofc then in a game they themself have developed and that the idiots can make money from. Not from me atleast if I leave this game will not be so stupid I start in a new game that is on a R2 platform.
                      I got this answer from a mentor yesterday when asking about Christmas events My guess is it was one of the devs answering

Click image for larger version

Name:	A dev as mentor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	1975331

Comment

Working...
                      X