Christmas Quis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Quis

How nice a quis about bad decisions in this game and it is timed. AGAIN SOME BRAINDEAD IDIOT GOT AN IDEA
    If you don´t bother read the questions, since it´s 20 of them, and is lucky to tick in right answer under 2 minutes you get worthless rewards if you have 85 points or more.
    Get a grip R2 don´t bother ask questions about this C R A P game if you don´t want any answers

Here they play from different countries. Many even know English poorly. I do not understand why there was such a stupid event. This is the worst Christmas.
    Because of such disrespect, players leave the game.

Comment

what quiz?

Comment

Honestly, you need a users council to bounce some of these ideas off of. Every patch makes the game more complex and less of a challenge. There's no fun anymore. Pretend we're not masochists and delete the last 4 patches. Give us back fun events and a chance to use our brains. And pretend you like us. We got nothing but coal for Christmas imho. The quiz? Don't waste your time.

Comment

I'm a retired English teacher and read very quickly. I couldn't finish the quiz in the 2 minutes. How do you expect someone who understands English as a second language to do so? I'm not a technical player by any means (unlike some who can quote times, statistics, growth gains, etc) so many of the questions were not things I had committed to memory. I come here to have fun, something that is becoming harder to do here. In 6 years I have made many friends here, and I am sad to think that may be coming to an end.

Comment

I will not post again, just give you the link of my post.

Merry Christmas to everyone

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...discrimination

Comment

I can't finish the questions in 2 minutes, obviously i won't get at least 85 points. Maybe if its a whack the mouse or other fun games, we can finish in 2 minutes. There are loyal players should be entitled to receive a special package or a special gifts. If adding a game, should have been fun ( whack the mouse or like the previous years), not the Christmas Quiz..

Comment

failed twice to complete within 2min :/ bunch of crck heads should make timer 5min to complete 2min is just ike click click and dun read

Comment

Epic fail it told me i had used up my chances so I didn't see any questions lol
                  [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

I couldn't finish it either. There was a lot of "text" to read in under 2 minutes in very poor grammar. English is my first language and I couldn't finish it. I can't imagine the frustration people who have it as a second language felt...Timing the quiz was stupid and a waste of time.

Comment

No questions even loaded me lol. As soon as I clicked start it told me I had used up all my chances. Typical R2 with its bugs n lag etc. Not even worth a ticket as the prizes are **** anyway lol
                      [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                      X