whack the mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whack the mouse

wat would u guys think if the r2games make the whack the mouse at the loading screen more worthfull and by this i mean they make it tht every score we get will be turn to something like daru or gold in ratio 1:1 mean every hit gave us 100 gold/daru,wat da ya say folks??

nobody seing this ?? :/

Comment

Yea this idea has been posted before

well the thing is that whack a mouse is just a game to remove ur boredom for those who load slow

those who load fast like me or many more tend to miss out
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

also say u get frozen in mid load u can rack up the points while it unfreezes cause ive gotten 10K+ while waiting for I.E. to load

Comment

hahaha,hyorinmaru,ure really active in forum aint you,and thnx for the lag reduce guide,i can imagine tht ur load is much faster even for my com and making my laptop like tortoise,but i still cant get this laptop as fast as com,maybe cos of it graphic card

Comment

Originally posted by Psyren08 View Post
            hahaha,hyorinmaru,ure really active in forum aint you,and thnx for the lag reduce guide,i can imagine tht ur load is much faster even for my com and making my laptop like tortoise,but i still cant get this laptop as fast as com,maybe cos of it graphic card
            its not that
            its probably cause my configuration is on par of a computer

I use a laptop too although i have played in a desktop too i have mostly played in a laptop

see

Click image for larger version

Name:	RAM.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1663977

my laptop is windows 7 intel core 1.3

thats why its a whee bit more faster and can match a PC speed

if ur having problems then i recommend u get a game booster from here>>> http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

tell me if u still have any problems with the loading

Please check ur net speed at >>> http://www.speedtest.net/

to improve ur PC performance i also recommend u get this >>>> http://www.tune-up.com/

u can get the all for free and as for the the tune up set well its for 15 days once it expires just remove it and redownload it IF u need it
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-19-2013, 06:26 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X